C H A P T E R - F I F T Y - T W O - F I N A L - C H A P T E R -

- 4 years later -

Mia's POV

"Alena!" I scream out from the front door carrying the last supplies.

"Coming!" I can hear her running down the hall.

"Apurate *hurry up*!"

"Alright, i'm ready" she stands in front of me and I stare at her, "what?" she looks back at me.

"You're really going to wear that to our childrens birthday party?"

This crazy girl was wearing a skin tight dress with plain converse. I mean i'm not surprised, but not for my baby girls birthday party. Joseph and Stephanie almost have the same birthday, just a couple days apart.

"No..."

"Alena!"

"You know me, I just put on the first thing I saw in my closet"

"Please, go change"

"Fine" she walks back into her room.

"Keep the shoes, they're cute"

We eventually moved, the apartment was too small for all of us.

After 5 minutes she comes out wearing a nice black sleeveless blouse and shorts.

"That's much better"

"Let's go"

I lock the front door and head to the cars where Anthony, Anastasia, Sam, Joseph, and Stephanie were waiting for us. We were having their party at the park this year, Stephanie insisted on it. I walk over to the passenger seat of the car as Anthony drives the car and Alena gets in the other car.

We get to our spot and see my parents. I had to call them and ask if they could save the spot for us because we took more time than we had expected to get ready. We get out of the car and we greet them.

"Hola mija" my mom greets me.

"Hi ma, hi pa"

"Y como esta mi princesa *and how's my princess*?" I hear her say.

"Mom I jus-" I turn around and see that she's talking to Stephanie.

"Hi abuelita" Stephanie hugs my parents.

I could see so much of Colby in her. She certainly didn't get my eyes, luckily she got his blue, gorgeous eyes. She got the dark hair and tan skin, but it was expected since we both have really dark hair and i'm the tanner one.

We set everything up and put everything where it goes. Alena and I put the finishing touches on the tables as everyone else sits around.

"Done" Alena says.

"What time is it?"

"1:47"

"Alright so it starts at 2, I need a drink before everyone else comes"

"Mia, no"

"Just a small one, i'm not gonna get all peda *drunk*"

"Fine" she caves.

We walk over to the coolers and grab a drink. Sam looks at us and we stare back.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yeah, so" Alena replies.

"Now Alena?"

"Sam, let me be. I'm not going to get tipsy okay?"

"Okay, I trust you"

"Thank you" she takes a sip.

We walk over to one of the empty tables closest to the playground where Joseph and Stephanie were playing. We sip our drinks as we watch them play. Soon I see Sam walk over to them and he starts to play whatever they were playing as Alena scrolls through her phone.