Chapter 36

T h i r t y - S i x

"I will always find my way back to you."

________________________

I sat on Justin's bed, looking down at the picture. Every part of me hated it, yet I continued looking at it. It would defiantly be stuck in my mind forever which I desperately wanted that to change. It wasn't anything I should be angry or upset about, yet I was. It wasn't a photo that meant anything, it was just simply a photo that was done out of stupidity.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Justin asked, causing my head to snap over to look towards him. He was leaning against the door frame, shirtless. His hair was a bit messy - the way I loved it. I just shook my head slowly and he sighed.

The photo was of Justin, his lips connected to some girl. The photo had been taken before Justin and I had made up, but even if I wanted to be angry about it, I wasn't. Maybe, I just wasn't surprised this time. It hadn't happened before, Justin had never cheated and I loved that about him. But when he was single, he was crazy.

Our relationship started off as friends with benefits kind of thing and I never thought it would lead us to dating but it did. There was a possibility I didn't want to be angry at Justin because of the fact that I didn't want to loose him again. Without him, I wouldn't be myself. But it was easier back then. When we didn't have feelings for each other.

Maybe we should just go back to the way it was. When it was easy.

Shaking my head I ignored what some part of me was trying to tell myself, instead I noticed Justin. He was looking at me with nothing but concern and I gave him a smile which seemed to soften him a bit.

"I'm not angry, Justin." I spoke, getting up from the bed and pushing the photo away. Justin had done it when he wasn't himself - he was upset this past month and I could tell when he was happy.

"I'm going to have a shower." I mumbled slightly as I walked past him but his hand grabbed my arm, stopping me. He gently pressed me against the wall, his hand intertwining with mine while his other caressed my cheek.

"Please, Ariana. I know you more than anyone else. I know when you're unhappy and right now, you are. I screwed up, yet again. I screw up all the time but when I'm with you, I don't. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I love you so much. You mean everything to me and I don't want you to be hurt by this. I only want you. I'll only ever want you. I wish I could tell you -"

He stopped and I furrowed my eyebrows, but brushed it off. He wishes he could tell me what?

"Nevermind." He quickly said.

"I love you so much." I replied, a big smile forming on my lips as he removed his hands and picked me up, so my legs were wrapped around his waist. I leaned down and pressed my lips to his, my eyes fluttering closed before he laid me down on the bed.

.

I felt Justin's kisses on my neck as I looked down at my laptop that displayed a load of colleges. I felt my lips break out into a smile as his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Come back." He whined, making me laugh as I pushed him away.

"Making out with you is great and all." I started as I heard him chuckle, my heart warming.

"I am a pretty good kisser." He replied making me roll my eyes playfully.

"You're not too bad."

"Oh, babe, you're defiantly lying." He whispered kissing down my neck again and I closed my eyes softly, before pushing him away, again.

"Justin, I need to look at colleges!" I replied, laughing but my smile vanished as his smile dropped and he ran a hand through his hair. He sat down on the bed as he ran a hand over his face and I knew he hated thinking about college, just as much as I did.