Hurt

Y/N: Right now Im at the mall with Y/B/N we were just looking around in forever 21 until I found 2 snapbacks that were matching and they were for couples even though justin and I arent together we still could wear them they were purple and said He's mine/ She's Mine Justin and I are both single so it wont be weird. Y/B/N and I were finished so I went home and I realized that I had to give Justin his snapback. I grabbed the bag and got in to my car.

------------------------Justin's House---------------------

   I have a key to Justin's house so I just unlocked the door and I see Selena and Justin making out and taking it the next level.For some reason by heart hurt. I did have a little crush on Justin but I thought that it went away.  I slowly backed out of the room with the feeling like my heart has been ripped out but of course I hit the small table next to the door and the plant feel off of the table making a loud crash.

Y/n: Shit(whispers)

Justin; Hello? Who's there?

 I Slowly opened the door

Justin: Hello!-  you could here him getting of the couch- 

-------You ran out the door and down the road to the park where you and justin met for the first time--

   You sat down on the bench looking out at the small lake. You left your car at justins so he probably knows that you were the one in his house.I actually thought that Justin was done with Selena. He always forgives her and then ends up crying to me when she cheats and I hate that Im always his rebound or the one that he uses. I love him I really do but I cant do it anymore. I tell Justin to leave her but I guess he loves her to much. Why cant someone love me like that. I have always been lonely or bored while Justin was out running with different girls.I cant do it anymore I refuse to be the other option or other choice. I didnt want to talk to Justin at all so i just walked home. When I got home I called my mom. She is in Costa Rica with my dad for their 14 year anniversary of being married.

Y/N: Hi mom

Mom:Whats wrong sweetie?

Y/N: nothing is wrong mom.

I dont want my mom and dad to worry about me so I just acted like I was ok

Mom: I miss you pumpkin.

Y/n:-sighs- I miss you too mom

Mom: Now tell me whats wrong I can tell something is wrong

Y/n; Its Justin..

Mom: What about him

Y/n; well Selena cheated on him a few days ago and then he came crying to me to comfort him.I thought that he was done with selena because this is the third time she cheated on him.But, today I bought these matching snapbacks because i thought that he was single and then I brought them to his house to show him but when I walked in  they were sucking each others faces off and you know mom I just hate how Im always the rebound or other option it makes me feel worthess or used. Mom, justin and I are bestfriends but after he started dating selena i dont know he changed.

Mom:-sighs- do you want your dad and I to come home.

Y/n: No mom I am old enough to handle this by myself. I love you..

Mom: I love you too pumpkin, What are you gonna do for you 10 year anniversary of friendship with justin.

Y/n: Oh shoot I forgot about that.

Mom: well. 

Y/n: I just wanna stay home with him yaknow watch movies and stuff. If he comes he will probably forget.

Mom: I dont think he will forget every year he sends you a text at 11:59 pm and says happpy anniversary babygirl and gets there at exactly 8:00am to make you pancakes with hearts in them and then you guys send the day together. He wont  forget.

Y/n: I dont know mom

Mom: just watch. I got to go penut love you

Y/n: bye mommy. Love you too.