I'm her Boyfriend!

Justin POV:

   "Y/NNN" I yelled."c'mon stay with me" "You can do it, you'll be fine. Stay with me" I beg. Tears were pouring down my cheeks. Her eyes closed and I instantly got worried I grabbed my phone and dialled 911. They said that they would be here soon. I don't need them to be here soon I need them to be here now. I glanced at Y/N one more time instantly feeling guilty as hell. She whispered something but I couldn't understand what it was. I heard the ambulance coming down the street so I picked Y/n up bridal style and carried her outside. The ambulance pulled up in front of the house and people jumped out and grabbed Y/n out of my hands. Just when I was about to get in the back of the ambulance they stopped me."Family Only."A bald man said."The fuck you mean family only,I'm her boyfriend!" I yelled. "I'm sorry.Those are the rules,young man."He said getting back in the ambulance."Fuck that." I scoff and get in my car. The hospital was 15 minutes away and I already knew that this would be the longest 15 minutes of my life. I stared at the ambulance in front of me going full speed. I turned on the radio because music always helps me. Letting the music take control I came to a halt once the ambulace stopped in front of the hospital and pulled Y/n out on a gurney. I parked my car and ran in after them.