letters (listen to Be alright)

-play song right now-

Dear Justin,

   Im just going to start off with saying that you forgot our 10 year anniversary of us being bestfriends.I stayed up until 12;45 am waiting for the text message that you send me every year  at 11; 59 exactly that would always say something like" Happy Anniversary babygirl" or "I love you so much" eventually I feel asleep but I really hoped with everything inside of me that you would be there when I woke up with open arms waiting for me to give you a hug and whisper how much you meant to me. I eventually woke up and ran downstairs hoping I would see you but you weren't there.All day i waited and wanted so bad for you to come and at least say happy anniversary but you never came.Eventually 10;30 came and I heard the doorbell ring I knew it was you because I heard the sound of your supra's and the sound that they make everytime you walk up the stair to get to the door.I opened the door and saw you there with the person I hated the most Selena Gomez, I stared at you waiting for something like I love you, I miss you, or happy anniversary to come out of your mouth but instead something came out of selena's. She cleared her throat and you started to throw things at me. I didnt hear anything you were saying.I was looking into those same hazel brown eyes that I became bestfriends with 10 years ago.You didnt say that you were sorry, or that you should  of came to spend time with me. You asked what was wrong with me? I slammed the door and ran to the window. I watched as you dragged selena to your car and right before you got in you looked me in the eyes. I wanted you to walk back to the door and beg me to open the door like you usually do when we fight but instead you got in the car and didnt look at me again.I know that your mom tried to give you hints and that you still didnt remember, I realized that all my life I have been your second choice your second everything.When I went to the mall with Y/B/N I bought us these snapbacks that said he's mine and She's mine on them. I thought that It would of been cute if we matched and wore them and since you werent with selena it wouldn't be weird. When I was dropping off the snapbacks I saw something that broke my heart. You making out with Selena.You let her play with your heart and then end up crying to me afterwards. I promised myself that I would never let you use me again but deep down inside I knew I would  let you use me because I love you Justin. No matter how many time I say I hate you. but deep down I know that I love you.I cant- I refuse to be the girl that you use  trick or minipulate. You never cared. I should of just left you and Selena alone. I never should of waited and wished. I never should of fell in love with you. I love you justin. There I said it I Love you.....But you have selena. I will just have to get over you. Bye Justin.