Blind

Y/n Pov:

 I convinced the doctor that I was ok to leave and left with Justin. For the rest of the night Justin told me how sorry he was and how it was all his fault and no matter how many times I say everything was ok and I forgive him he still continued to apologize. I knew that he felt guilty which made me feel bad because it was 100% my fault.

J:Again y/n im so sorry.

Y:Justinnnn, Stop. 

J:I know I know I just feel guilty as hell. 

Y:Stop ok im fine.

J:No you arent you have a concusion your NOT fine.

Y:Justin... im not dieing.

J:Well your hurting and that kills me.

Y:It shouldn't.

J:I feel horrible(puts his head in his hands)

Y:You know I love you right?(Removing his hands from his face so he could look at me)

J:I love you too.

Y:I love you soo much.(Looking into his eyes) Why do you love me Justin?

J:huh?

Y:Why do you love me? I'm nothing special. I'm not famous, I can't sing or dance like you, Im not hot like a victoria secret model?Why?

J:I love you because...You still love me even thought im a jerk and a screw up....I love you because you make me laugh...I love you because you are way hotter than any victoria secret model...I love you because you've been there for me when no one else was....I love you because you love me...I love you because you understand...I love you because you can sing but not dance...I love you because you are you.I love everything about you...

S:awe.

J:I would die for you.

S:Don't say that justin....You have way more people that love you than me.

J:Well,I dont care I would die for die for you.Im completely in love with you.

  It was like this for awile until we started to argue and Selena started to call him again. Justin eventually went on tour with Selena because Scooter forced him too. I ended up moving in with Y/B/N because I felt really alone without Justin.There were rumors about Selena and Justin going out again and Justin never returned my calls or replied to my messages. It was like we forgot about each other. Or he forgot about me. Like everything that we said about loving eachother and dieing for eachother was all a lie. Last night I saw a shooting star and instantly thought about Justin and how I wished we could have a perfect relationship and get married with 3 children. But now I realized there is no such thing as a "perfect" relationship. Well at least not with Justin. He never wanted a perfect realtionship with three children he wanted a girl like me to have his back when he got into a fight selena.All along I've been calling Selena a slut but the real slut is me. I've lied to myself telling myself that it was ok to make mistakes but not everyone deserves forgivness and you shouldn't have to give away the most important things to you to feel better and think that other people deserve it.The truth was I was finally done with Justin and I know I've had these talks with myself before but now I really meant what I was saying. Justin has been telling me from day one that he loved Selena I just never believed it. I was so blind because he ran back to her everytime something happened.Before he left me A year ago he said something to me.

"If I had a minute to live,I would spend all sixty seconds to tell you how much I love you." 

But it was a lie...