Hold on...don't leave

An hour later I got a text from Justin saying"I'll be there tomorrow to get my things"I didnt want to reply.Was he serious.I didnt think he would actually leave.It was like I was punishing myself for something that he did.

------------ NEXT DAY----------------

It was 11 o'clock in the morning and I was in my room watching tv.I heard a gentle knock on the front door and Jumped off my bed I knew it was Justin and the truth is I missed him... a lot....I opened the door and saw justin in a hoodie looking down and had his hands in his pockets."hey"I said trying to get rid of the tension."H-hi"he cleared his throat and said"um-m I came to get my stuff" "Yeah"I managed to say.Justin started to walk downstairs and I followed him.I got back in my bed and watched tv.I glanced at Justin every now and than to see him still packing.About 30 minutes later he got up and made his way to the door."Wait"I begged.Justin looked back and I saw that he was crying because he had dry tear stains on his cheeks."don't leave.I need you more than you think"I pleaded."Its like when I close my eyes all I see is you and when they are open I miss you"Justin walked towards my bed and looked in my eyes wanting me to continue."I need you"Justin leaned in and kissed my lips softly.I smiled into the kiss which made him smile also."I lo-ove you"he whispered his voice cracking.

SORRY ITS SHORT!!
COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASEEEEE!!