{Part 3}

Justin ended up spending the night last night. We ended up talking about everything, his ex-relationship with Selena, how he felt when he was with Selena, how I felt when he was gone basically everything. 

*MORNING*

  I woke up and saw Justin sleeping beside me. I don't know why I keep denying my love for Justin. I keep pushing him away and I know Im gonna regret it later.I kept my stare on him admiring all of his features.

J:Take a picture it lasts longer.*He said still with his eyes closed*

Y:Oh hush.*I say and get out of the bed*

J:Hey where are you going.*he pulled my shirt which made me fall back on the bed*

Y:Ahh. *My back hits the bed* What the hell justin im just going to the bathroom.

J:Oh *Chuckles* Ok then.*lets go of  my shirt*

I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene stuff and walked out to see Justin looking at his phone. I got on the bed and started to jump. The bed kept on moving which cause Justin to keep moving. He grabbed my ankle and made me fall back on the bed.

J:Stop that. *He said still holding onto my ankle*

Y: Im ok*I get back up and continue to jump*

Justin puts his phone down and looks at me for a second.

J:What are you doing?

Y:You're boring so Im entertaining myself.

J:I am not boring.

Y:yeah you are.

J:Am not.

Y:Whatever*continues to jump*

Justin grabs both of my legs and pulls me down on the bed with him so that I am laying in front of him.

We sat like this for awile in silence.

Y:Justin you're freaking me out.

j:Justin you're freaking me out *mimicks me*

Y:I don't talk like that*laughs*

J:I dont talk like that*mimicks*

(Doorbell Rings)

I got off of the bed and went to open the door. It was Selena. Her mascara was running, her eyes were red and puffy and her hair was knotted up.

Sel:Is Justin here.

Y:Nope.*I lie*

Sel:Do you know where he is i've been looking for him everywhere.

Y:No I have no idea.

J:Y/N Im hungry!!!

Sel:is that him?*Pushes past me*

Y;hey! you cant just walk into my house.

Selena ignored me and made her way to the kitchen where justin was. I followed her.

J:Selena what are you doing here?

S:I should be asking you the same thing.

J:We aren't together anymore Selena.

S:Is it because of her.*Points to me*

Y;excuse me you are in my house you guys can handle this somewhere else. 

J:Yes it is im in love with her Selena.

S:What.

J:Im in love with her.