For the best? (pt.2)

No one spoke.

We were both silent for what felt like years but it was only two minutes.

As we sat in silence I realized that through all the pain,I still love him more than words could even explain. 

"You hurt me...but I love you"I blurted out causing Justin to look up quickly.

I never believed people when they said how much it hurts to have a broken heart until it was me  with the broken heart. 

"I know I hurt you-"Justin says saoftly but I cut him off.

"No justin,you dont know how much you hurt me.What would you do if I told you I was going to the beach with my friends but went with boys instead"I looked at him as he started to sit on the kitchen floor covering his face with his hands.

"I guess I-I should leave then"He whispers his voice cracks.

"I guess you should too"I said not looking at him.

I watched as Justin got up off of the ground and walked towards the door but not before he whispered"I love you so much,I need you Y/N"not even looking back hoping I wouldnt hear him.I didnt think that he was going to leave and that he would beg me for forgiveness and I would say yes... but I heard a loud BANG the door was slamed shut.

I leaned against the wall.It was over.

Some people are meant to fall in love with each other but not meant to be together.

But everytime I think about him my heart hurts.

If you weren't so stupid you could have stayed. 

Is this for the best?I dont think my heart can take it..

Dear Me,

Im sorry I put you through this.

COMMENT AND VOTEEEEE!!!!!THXXX

-Skye