{Part 2}I Thought about you Last Night

Skye Pov:

  I was laying in bed. It was the day after the BBQ and I was home alone. Ryan and Y/B/N went on a date and asked if I wanted to go but I dont like third wheeling. I was watching Orange Is the new Black and  I got a text from a random number.

1-5553-45647-3888{Random}:5:37

Hey it Justin.

I rolled my eyes.

Me:5:39

What do you want.

I waited and another text popped up.

Justin::5:40

I wanted to tell you something.

Me:5:41

Ok...

Justin:5:43

I thought about you last night

me:5:46

.....

Justin:5:50

 And I realized that I've never missed anyone as much as a miss you.

me:5:53

Justin you have a fiance what are you doing?

Justin:6:00

I told scooter that im not gonna marry Selena and that I am willing give up my job...to be with you.Its six o'clock and I haven't stopped thinking about you. Sometimes I think about you and I together married with kids and how You make me happy, and You make me laugh...you do things to me that Selena doesn't and never will do. Its 6:01 now and im still thinking about you and how you smiled when I called you beautiful and how your hands held my hand. Can't you tell that I am afraid to lose you forever.No one is ever gonna love you as much as I do.

Justin:6:18

Do you love me?

Y/n:6:20

.

Justin:6:21

Y/n! Do you love me?

I didn't reply I was to confused I turned off my phone and continued to watch the show and it started to storm. The doorbell rang and I paused my show and got off the couch. I thought that It was probably Y/B/N and Ryan so I opened the door without checking.Justin stood there in the rain soaking wet. I was speechless while I stared at him in shock. He leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Do you love me?"He whispered against them.

"Justin this isn't right." I whispered back. He closed the door with his foot and we were standing in the dark. Neither one of us talking and just listening to the sound of the rain hit the window. 

"You look so good right now"He whispered against my lips and scanned my outfit.I was wearing spandex and a sports bra.I blushed but then quickly stopped.

"Justin...We cant keep doing this."I say moving his arms from around my waist put he only put them back around it."Your fans want you and Selena together so you should just make it happen and i shouldn't be the thing holding you back."I finished.

"What about what I want?"He whispered in my ear.

"Do you know what you want?"I ask him.

"Yeah..I want you."He says kissing my neck."I need you..."He finishes.

"How am I supposed to know that you aren't lying to me Justin."

"Cause I love you."He says.

"That's what you always say."

"And I always mean it."He replies.

"Whatever Justin."I get out of his grip.

"I love you Y/N, I really do and I will do andything for you to love me again."He said.

"Who said that I stopped?"

We were both silent no one spoke.I couldn't look at Justin in the eyes so I looked down at our feet.We stood like this for at least a minute until I felt a pair of lips against mine.I kissed him back and justin smiled into the kiss. Justin started to back up and we layed on the couch still kissing. 

"Will*kiss*You*kiss*Take*kiss*Me*Back*kiss*"He asked.I was still trying to put the words together. Justin pulled away and looked at me.I thought about it.I crossed my arms and layed back.This was the one question that I had been thinking about ever since Justin was one tour."Would I take him back" I had decided that no matter what I wouldn't forgive him but now he's here which makes everything so much more intense.I deserve to be with someone that makes me happy and someone who wont complicate my life and someone that wont hurt me. 

"How many times am I supposed to forgive you Justin."I look at him and sit right infront of him.

"I don't know"he shruggged.

"How do I know that this time will be different."I asked.

"I guess you don't,but you can believe."He said.

"Believe?Believe that what?Believe you wont leave me?Believe you wont hurt me again?"I questioned looking outside at the rain hitting against the window.

"Believe that we could work."He finished.

"I've done that already."I say.

"why'd you stop?"He asked me.

"i don't know you ask me."I ask.

Part 3? Comment and Vote Please!!