Fun turns into a rush to the hospital

---------------- Next morning-------

I woke up and saw Justin's strong arms wrapped around my waist  and felt his hot breath against my neck. I turned around so that I was facing him but his arms were still around my waist.I ran my fingers through his hair causing him to groan in his sleep.I smiled.I didnt know how much I missed Justin until now.I guess he could feel me staring at him because he opened his eyes lightly.I closed mine quickly and pretended to be asleep.I heard him chuckle."I know your not asleep"he said.I ignored him and still pretended  to be asleep.Justin was quiet until he started to tickle me.My eyes shot open and  I screamed."Stop JUSTIN!!"I screamed causing justin to continue."Justin Stop Please!!!"I squirmed out of Justin's hold and Jumped of the bed. He got of the bed also.I ran out of the bedroom with Justin running behind me.I ran down the hallway and jumped down the stairs.Justin was inches behind me. I ran into the lliving room  and  not paying attention I tripped over Justin's suitcase that he left last night causing me to hit my head on the living room table. I fell to the ground and heard "Y/NNNN"Come from Justin until It went all black.