Baby, I love you (Dirty)

Y/n Pov: 

Justin Pulled up at his house. 

Y/n: We came here?

J:Just wait.

Justin runs over to the passenger side and opens tthe door for you. You were about to stand up but justin picks you up bridal style and carries her up to the door.He unlocks the door and locks it behind him.He puts you down and kisses your forehead.

Y: Why are we-

Justin cuts you off with a soft passionate kiss. The kiss turns into a makeout. Justin rubs your butt which signals for you to jump so you do and wrap your legs around his waist and wrap your arms around his neck. He starts to suck on your neck  looking for your weak spot. Once he found it you let out a  loud moan

J: god that was hot

Justin starts to get lower and kiss you breasts.

 You moan in pleasure.

He takes your shirt off and unlatches your bra. He sucks on your nipples until they get really hard.When he was about to take your pants off you stop.

Y/N: Justin stop wait.

J: Whats wrong baby

Y/n: Im a virgin Justin.

J: I'll be careful I promise.

Y/n:Im scared.

J:Baby, I love you.

Y/n:I love you too.

J: Do you want to do this. We dont have to.I dont want to rush you.

Y/n: I do.

Justin kisses you again and starts to take your shorts off but you stop him again.

Y/n: Its my turn.

Justin flips you guys over and he is on the bottom and you are on the top.You kiss justin's lips and he immediately kisses back. You start to move down and suck his neck looking for his spot. You searched until you heard a loud moan excape his mouth. 

J: Keep going baby.

You keep on sucking his neck and take his boxers and shorts of. As soon as you take the boxers off you see Jerry sticking straight up.He has to be at least 9 inches.you bit your lip a little scared that you had to fit that in your vagina. 

J:C'mon baby dont be scared

y/n: What do you mean dont be scared I have to put that thing in my body

J:(chuckles and leans in for a kiss) 

You made out for a couple minutes until you grabbed "Jerry" and started to thrust up and down with your hands.You watched as justin threw his head back and grunted in pleasure.You stopped after about 20 minutes and justin got on top.

J:I want you so fucking much baby.

He entered into you and you screamed and cried in pain.He kissed you to stop you from crying and wiped your tears.After about 15 of pain you felt all pleasure.Justin had his full 9 inches inside of you and that you could feel it in your stomach.

Y/n;JUSTIN!(arches back)

J;RIGHT THERE BABY! FUCKKK!

-2 hours later-

Justin and you were passed out on the bed.Cuddled next to eachother.You got up to go to the bathroom and then it hits you.Did Justin wear a condom?You didnt see him with one on.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER-SKYE xoxo