Chapter 2

"Please stay seated and wait for the plane to come to a complete stop before unbuckling your seat belts. Thank you for flying with us and have a great stay here in Hawaii." The pilot's voice sounded over the air plane's speaker system. I sat up in my first class seat, all thanks goes to Justin Bieber for that one, and smiled at Ryan. I was so excited to actually be on a tropical island with my boyfriend, who I would get to spend the whole summer with. The best part was, I didn't have to pay a cent. Justin's about as rich as you could possibly get and Ryan said he refused to have any of his guests that were coming along pay anything- it was his treat.

"What a nice thing to do." I had told Ryan after he told me what Justin said.

"That's Justin for you, trying to do the best he can at everything." Ryan shrugged. I didn't think much of his comment, but now, looking back, I guess Ryan seems a little jealous of Justin. I don't blame him, his best friend is famous, drop dead gorgeous, talented, rich, and has twelve million girls that want to date him. If I were Ryan, I'd be jealous too.

Ryan and I walked off the plane, got our luggage, and looked around for a familiar face. Well, Ryan did, I didn't know any of Justin's crew members. We stood around for a while, looking around in the masses of people. Ryan and I were the last of Justin's group to arrive, everyone else had already been in Hawaii for a month or so, but we couldn't come until school was over.

"Kenny!" I heard Ryan yell, he grabbed my hand and we ran over to a tall black man wearing a plaid shirt, he smiled when he saw us.

"Ryan, glad you're finally here, man!" Kenny gave Ryan a bro-hug and then looked over at me, "You must be Ryan's girlfriend."

I laughed and held out my hand, "I'm Karsyn." Kenny shook it and gave me a warm welcome.

"We gotta be heading off if we wanna catch JB right after filming. He canceled all his evening plans just so he could catch up with you Ryan. And of course properly meet Karsyn." Kenny motioned for us to follow him out into the parking lot and into a big black car. We drove for almost an hour before the car finally stopped in front of a giant beach house. It was a five story, white house, right on the sandy beach, facing the crystal clear water of the Pacific Ocean.

"It's a quality house, as for the quantity of rooms... that's where it's lacking." Kenny handed Ryan and me our luggage. "There's only six bedrooms, so you two got put together. Scooter and Carin are in one, I've got to bunk with Alfredo, Justin's got his own room, so does Pattie, the Beadles' kids are rooming together, and then you two get the final room," Kenny paused, "Don't get me wrong though- the bedrooms are massive, each bigger than the size of a garage."

"Kenny, you back man?" A man with brown hair and a scruffy beard came clambering down the steps of the white beach house and rushed over to us, "Ryan, so good to see you again!"

"You too Scooter." Ryan hugged the scruffy beard man and then put his arm around me, "This is Karsyn."

"Hey, nice to meet you." I put on my award winning smile and shook Scooter's hand.

"Same to you." Scooter laughed and then picked up my bags, motioning for Ryan and I to follow him inside, "Justin should be home any second, but until then, I'll show you guys your room."

We climbed up three flights of stairs and down a big hall to the room on the very end. French doors marked our entry way, and the room beyond them was beautiful. It was giant, complete with a flat screen TV, XBOX 360, king size bed, a bathroom the size of monster truck, and the closet could easily fit two twin beds inside it. Scooter left us to explore and unpack while he ran a few errands.

Ryan went straight for the gaming system and started playing a war game while relaxing on the bed. I decided to unpack, carefully hanging up my clothes and folding away some in a dresser, I did the same for Ryan's clothes while I was at it. In the midst of me putting clothes away, a knock came from the door my back was turned to. I heard the gun shots stop and the door open.

"Justin!"

"Ryan!"

I kept my back turned to Ryan and our visitor, who was obviously Justin. I didn't want to be my awkward self and just walk up to them, I'd wait for Ryan to introduce me to his best friend.

"It's so good to see you bro!" Justin exclaimed, bumping fists with Ryan.

"You too! Hey, I want you to meet Karsyn."

At the sound of my name, I whirled around to face the two boys. I was a little surprised to see that Justin was even better looking in person- if that was even possible. The shock of his good looks left me stunned and I tried to take my thoughts back to reality.

"Nice to meet you Karsyn." Justin gave me a hug, wrapping his strong arms around me. I held in a little gasp, hugging him back, "Nice to meet you too." I said awkwardly looking over at Ryan who was beaming.

"I can't believe I get to spend this whole summer with my two favorite people!" Ryan announced, throwing an arm around both Justin and I. I laughed nervously and tried to look away from Justin. His hazel orbs brought me in and I noticed once I looked at them, I couldn't stop.

"I'm about to go get some late lunch, you two want to come?" Justin asked us. He was wearing bathing suit bottoms with Hawaiian flowers covering it and a white V-neck. Even in the simplest of clothing, he looked amazing.

"We'd love to, man, let's go." Ryan took my hand and we followed Justin down the stairs and out the front door of the beach house. I climbed into the back of Justin's car and Justin grabbed Ryan by the arm and whispered something to him. Justin needs to work on his whispering skills, because I heard every word he said- "She's beautiful Ryan, nice work bro!"