chapter seven.

CHAPTER SEVEN,
tegan's pov.

we all walked out of the house to the team ten car in slow motion for jake's vlog. being with everyone from team ten is so fun and it is making my life so much better but the hate on instagram is crazy.

emilio helped me into the car and we sat in the back by ourselves.

"so the fans want to know.." jake started to say.

"what?" tegan asked.

"if you guys are dating?" jake continued.

i look at emilio and he looked back at me connecting our eyes.

"no." we both said in unison.

"you heard it here first guys, they aren't together... YET!" jake yelled causing everyone else to laugh.

jake put good music so we all started to sing and dance until we got to the mall.

"so where are we going?" emilio asked.

"ulta." i said.

"do you even know what that is?" jake asked emilio.

"no." emilio shook his head causing us to laugh.

we finally found ulta and i headed straight to the too faced section. i pick up the too faced born this way foundation when emilio came walking towards me.

"you don't need any makeup, you are beautiful." emilio winked.

i blushed not knowing what to say but then summer came over and broke the silence.

"so when you guys gonna go out?" summer asked.

"stop asking." i laughed.

emilio looked away with a sad face.

emilio's pov

i feel like tegan does not even want to be my girlfriend. when anyone says anything, she always denies that we like each other. i know i like her so much and it seems that she likes me but she denies it all of the time.

i walked away from summer and tegan to erika to see if she notices it.

"erika." i said tapping on her shoulder.

"what?" she looks up from the concealer she had in her hand.

"why does tegan keep denying stuff when she gets asked about us?" i asked.

"i do not know but tessa told me that tegan is always talking about how hot and sweet you are." erika said.

"should i just ask her out already?" i asked.

"do it tonight, take her outside and go in the hot tub or lagoon and ask her then."

"okay." i said.

∞∞∞∞∞

"wanna go in the hot tub?" i asked tegan.

"sure, let me go get my bathing suit on." she said running up to tessa's room.

i look over at jake and wink.

"are you asking her out?" chad asked.

"yeah." i winked again.

"savage." tristen yelled.

"you got this bro!" ivan put his hand on my shoulder.

i heard tegan running down the stairs. i'm praying she says yes.

"shhh!" i whisper yelled.

tegan came down in a white bikini and she looked so hot.

"you look really good." i said.

"you too." she bit her lip.

we walked out and i helped her in the hot tub and then sat on the other side. i looked over into the kitchen and saw all of the guys and the girls looking out at us. i tried to shew them away but tegan kept looking at me weird.

"so you liking it here?" i asked.

"yeah it's so fun."

"yeah it it's always so fun especially now that you are here." i wink.

i could tell that she was blushing so i slid over towards her. i look into her eyes that were sparkling and she looks up connecting her eyes with mine.

"i know we just met but i feel like we have known each other for a while so will you be my girlfriend?" i asked.

"yes!" she yelled.

she leaned so i did too smashing our lips together. everyone came running outside yelling. they pulled emilio out of the hot tub and started pushing him around.

i jumped out of the hot tub and on top of the boys causing everyone else to jump on top on me.

"ow!!!" i laughed.

they got off of me and they were all laughing.

"i think i want to make a youtube channel." i said causing everyone to look at me.

"do it!!!" everyone yelled.

"i will do it if summer does the channel with me." i said making everyone look at summer.

"ugh okay." she rolled her eyes.

i have always wanted to do youtube and now i have a chance.

"we don't even have a camera." summer said.

"well my birthday is next week so maybe someone could get me it." i smiled.

everyone looked away and acted like they never heard me.

∗∗∗∗∗

authors note

777 words