chapter nineteen.

CHAPTER NINETEEN,
tegans pov

i finally prepared myself to show myself to everyone in team ten. i was up all night thinking about the guy that raped me. nobody helped me and i am pretty sure that it is my fault.

i walked down the stairs feeling the presence of everyone sitting in the kitchen waiting for me. i turned the corner from the bottom of the steps and everyone's eyes laid upon me.

"i do not want to talk about it, i just want coffee." i said.

"i will get coffee for you." kade said.

"no , i am going alone and do not follow me there please." i said.

i looked at emilio and he had a frown upon his face which made me feel awful. i should have never came here. i should have never told him i loved him. i should have never went on that date with him either.

emilios pov

i looked at tegan and she looked different. her hair was obviously different but her eyes seem dull. she usually has sparkling eyes but there is not anything.

i wish she would just tell me what is wrong.

"we need to call justin." tessa said.

"yeah we do." summer replied.

"who's justin?" i ask making sure that tegan can't hear me.

"tegan's twin brother." tessa responded.

tegan did not ever tell me about her having a brother named justin before. i guess she does not tell me a lot of things.

"i did--" i stopped myself because i could hear tegan walking down the steps.

she looked beautiful, she had a tan tank top on and black jeans and had her hair down.

"you look great." i blurted.

why did i just say that?

"thanks emilio." she walked out of the front door not even looking at me.

"what's wrong with her?" i asked.

"this is why we need to call her brother." summer said.

"why him though?" i asked.

"he is the only person that can get through to her." tessa said.

"well let's call her brother." jake said.

"call him right now." i demanded.

tessa pulled her phone out of the pocket of her team ten hoodie. she quickly dials justin's number.

"hello?" justin said.

"we need you here." tessa said.

"why , what's wrong?" justin asked.

"something's wrong with tegan." summer said.

"coming right now." justin said.

tessa hung up the phone and we all sighed in relief. i am praying that he can help her because i want her to be in my arms.

tegan's pov

i hopped into angie's car and we headed to the café to get some coffee. the whole car ride was silent making it really awkward.

we finally arrived at the café and we sat down at a small table and ordered our drinks.

"why did you leave the party early?" she asked.

"i don't want to talk about it." i said.

"okay then." she rolled her eyes.

angie pulled a mini liquor bottle out of her purse and smirked.

i instantly took off the lid of my coffee cup and let her spike my coffee.

i really need this right now.

*****

authors note

528 words

sorry this is so short , i'm really tired and sick and i just wanted to update so here you guy