chapter twenty seven.

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN,
tegans pov.

justin's driving me home, my actual home. i wouldn't really call if home but i guess it is. my mother is probably high as fuck with her boyfriend meth seth.

i just do not think i can see anyone from team ten right now.

justin pulls up to the apartment and looks over at me before he unlocks the door.

"are you sure about this?" he asked.

"i am sure." i lied.

i open the passenger door and walk up to the door. i open the door and walk up the stairs to our apartment.

i knock on the door since i didn't have my key. my mother opens the door and stares at me.

"who is it?" i hear seth ask.

"don't know." she said.

seth comes up to the door and sees me.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" seth asked.

"i want to come home." i respond.

"well this is not your home anymore." he said.

"this is more of my house than yours. she just wants your fucking drugs!" i yelled.

before i knew it, i was thrown onto the wall with his hands around my neck.

i could not breathe. justin grabs seth and pulls him away from me.

"mom?" i say.

my mother looks at me and walks back to her room closing the door behind her.

i felt tears strolling down my face ruining my makeup.

"lets go." justin said grabbing my hand.

justin picks me up bridal style and carries me to the car. he lays me in the back of the car.

justin's pov

i turn around and see that tegan is finally asleep so i call tessa to tell her what's going on.

"tessa." i say.

"what happened?" she asked.

"it's tegan." i say.

"what happened to her?" she yelled into the phone.

"she wanted to go back home so i brought her and seth choked her but i got her out of his grip and my mother just shut the door on us." i say.

"oh my god. is she okay?" she asked.

"she's asleep in the back of the car."

"bring her right now." she said.

"i am taking her out to eat for a little and buying her stuff." i said.

"okay be carful, love you." she said.

"love you too." i said.

i ended the phone call and realized that we were almost to the little café that tegan loves.

i parked the car and tried to wake up tegan. she finally opened her eyes and i helped her up.

"justin , you know me so well." she said.

tegans pov

i love this café so much. i use to come here when i didn't want to be with my mother. i would drink ice coffee and try to forget everything that was going on. it actually worked and i'm glad justin brought me.

"so what's up with you and emilio?" justin asked.

"i - i don't know, i think i am going to ruin him. foleys always fuck up everything." i said.

"i hear that loud and clear." justin said.

"i love him but he's such a good guy and i don't want to change that about him." i said.

"tegan, you will not ruin anything, okay?" justin said.

i shrugged my shoulders.

"tegan." justin said.

"ughhh." i said.

"i am always right." justin said.

"i know." i said.

"okay let's get back to the team 10 house." justin said.

i looked off.

"we are going back there, okay?" justin said.

"i don't know justin." i said.

"we have no where else to sleep." he said.

"they all hate me." i said.

"no they don't , they miss you , the real you." he said.

"what about emilio?" i asked.

"he misses you the most." he said.

"he kissed another girl." i said.

"tegan , you have been doing crazy shit this past week that's prob worse than that."

*****

authors note

658 words