chapter twenty one.

TRIGGER WARNING

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.
tegans pov

"i need to get home." i said.

"no, you are not going back there." she said.

"but i want to." i said.

"do not do it." she said.

"it's my fucking brother , i need to talk to him. i need to see if he is okay." i yelled.

everyone in the café stared at me as i yelled at angie. i do not usually yell at people in public places but i am kind of drunk.

"okay then. i will take you home." she snarled.

"you are not driving like that." i said.

"well you aren't driving either." she said.

"i am perfectly capable of driving home." i said.

we walked to angie's car and i hopped in the driver seat and angie got into the passenger side.

i put the keys in the ignition and started to drive off.

"you are driving really fast." angie yelled.

i looked over at her and before i know it a car rammed into the side of angie's car. all i could see was black.

justin's pov

i heard my phone ringing from my back pocket so i took it out and saw an unknown number. i decided to answer it just in case.

"are you justin foley?" an unknown voice asked.

"yes, who is this?" i asked.

"we have your sister tegan foley and her friend angie reed in the hospital."

"what the hell happened?" i yelled.

everyone looked over at me with scared faces.

"she was driving and a car rammed into the driver's seat." she said.

i could not even speak. i hung up the phone and grabbed the keys off the table and ran outside to the car.

"c'mon!" i yelled running into the team ten van.

"what happened?" tessa yelled.

"tegan was in an accident." i yelled.

"fuck!" emilio yelled.

emilios pov

we get to the hospital and i was really scared to even go in. i do not want to see her hurt. i stood in front of the hospital and hesitated to walk through the doors.

summer walked ahead of me but turns around to see what i was doing.

"what are you doing?" she asked.

"i can't see her hurt" i cried.

"you know tegan, she always gets through everything." she said.

"i guess."

"c'mon." she pushed me through the doors.

i know summer is right but i am super scared.

we finally got to her room and i stopped in front of her room.

i could see everyone else in the room surrounding tegan. i do not think i can do it.

summer pushed me through her room door. everyone turns towards summer and i. they move so i could see her and she was unconscious.

i stood there speechless. i put my hand over my mouth and started to tear up.

i ran through through the hallways of the hospital until i got to the front doors.

i kept running until i got away from everything.

*****

authors note

500 words

sorry this is so short , i literally could not think of anything else to write

also i'm so sorry for not updating , i might be updating slowly from now on