chapter eleven.

CHAPTER ELEVEN.
tegan's pov

i kept running from the house but all i wanted to do was be back at the house. i love being there but i do not how to handle all of the hate from the fans. it does not make sense that people have to be up in my business and super rude about me living my own life the way i want.

i got to a little café and sat at a small table by myself. i did not know if i should go back to the house, i don't really want to talk about it right now to anyone. i honestly do not even know what to say because they are just gonna say 'it's gonna be okay'  or some cliché shit.

i looked down at my phone since it kept going off with texts from the team ten members and i saw someone's feet in front of me so i looked up. it was a girl that i did not know at all. she had blonde hair , glasses and team ten merch on.

"you better back off of emilio." she said.

"do i know you?" i snarled.

"no but you do not want to know me. just stay away from him." she said.

i got up from my seat and swung at the side of her head. i feel someone behind me pulling me away from the girl. i turn around and see all of team ten holding me back.

"let go of me!" i yelled as ray held me since he is the strongest.

i kicked the girl's stomach that was on the ground from my first punch.

i heard cop car sirens so i got out of ray's grip and ran right out of the café. all of team ten and cop cars were following me.

"shit!" i yelled still running.

jake catches up to me and starts to yell at me.

"dude, what was that for?" jake yelled.

"that bitch was telling me that i need to stay away from emilio and i'm not fucking doing that shit!" i laughed.

jake and i made it to the house before the cops caught up to me. i ran right into jake's room and locked the door so the cops could not get me.

there was banging on the front door and i knew it was the cops trying to arrest me.

i heard a little knock on jake's bedroom door so i opened it a little to see who it was and it was emilio. i opened the door and made
sure know one was behind him before i let him in. i closed the door quietly so they could not hear where i was.

"what's wrong?" emilio asked.

"just a lot of hate and people being ignorant." i said.

"just ignore them." he said.

"i can't." i started to tear up.

emilio came closer to me and pulled me in for a hug.

"open the door!" an older man yelled through the door.

"shit." i whispered.

"window." emilio pointed to the bathroom window.

it was my only way out but i really do not want to get hurt. i also do not want to get arrested so i should probably just jump.

i hopped onto the window sill and looked back at emilio.

"i love you." i said.

"i love--" emilio started to say as the cops barged in.

"fuck!" i jumped out of the window.

i landed on a teddy bear in the pool and got out of the pool instantly.

i ran through the side of the house but was stopped by the cops once i got to the front yard.

"please remind silent." the cop grabbed my hands and started to handcuff me.

"you can not just do that!" emilio yelled.

"what the fuck!" summer yelled.

"we will meet you there." tessa said.

emilio's pov

i watched the cops drive off with tegan in the back seat and i was freaking out. i just met her and i already love her. i won't be able to live without her if she stays in jail.

"get in the van!" jake yelled.

we all piled into the team ten van and headed to tegan as fast as we could.

"i've never seen tegan fight anyone before." summer said.

"me too." tessa said.

"why did she do that?" chance asked.

"she said 'the bitch was saying to stay away from emilio and she wasn't gonna do it so tegan punched her'." jake said.

"damn." summer said.

∞∞∞∞∞

tegan's pov

the cop opened the back door of the car and pulled me out aggressively. i am kind of regretting punching that girl now. she deserved it though so i should not regret it.

the officer pushed me along into a room with a table and two chairs on each side. he basically threw me into the chair causing me almost to fall on the ground.

"tegan!" i heard tons of voices yell from behind me.

i turned around and saw all of team ten standing outside of the investigation room banging on the window.

emilios pov

i saw tegan through the window and she looked so scared. i just want to hug her again.

i did not want to be inside the police station so i walked outside and sat on the steps.

ivan walked up behind me and sat next to me while placing his hand on my shoulder.

"you really like her, don't you?" ivan asked.

"i love her." i said.

"they will get her out of there." ivan said.

i placed my head on his shoulder and started to tear up.

∗∗∗∗∗

authors note

946 words