chapter thirteen.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
emilio's pov

"do you want to get out of here?" kade asked.

"no, not really." i said.

"how bout you ivan?" kade asked.

"yeah." ivan replied.

"will you be okay without us?" kade asked.

"yeah, just go home. i'm not leaving until she is in my arms again." i said.

"tessa, summer ,anthony and erika are staying so you won't be alone." kade said.

"okay." i looked down at my shoes.

i watched ivan and kade head to the team ten van while other members are sitting in the van.

i did not want to leave until i could see her again. i already miss her and it only has been a few hours.

there's just something so special about her that it wants me to be with her all of the time.

it was getting colder as the night went on so i headed inside of the police station. i saw summer sitting between tessa and erika near the front desk so i walked towards. i sat in the chair next to tessa and she put her arm around me.

"it will be okay." tessa rubbed my shoulder:

"you will see her again, i promise." summer looked me directly in my eyes.

i felt tears coming on so i headed to the bathroom so they did not think that i wasn't savage.

i opened the bathroom door and saw anthony checking himself out in the mirror that you could barely see in.

"you good, bro?" anthony looked concerned.

"i miss her." i wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"she will only be in here so the night unless she does anything stupid." anthony said.

"she probably will do something stupid because someone will set her off." i croked.

"do not think that way, you are savage." anthony tried to calm me down.

"i think .. i think-"

"just say it already man!" anthony yelled.

"i think i am in love with her!" i yelled back.

the bathroom door swung open and there stood erika , tessa and summer with there jaws dropped.

"did i say that too loud?" i asked.

"yeah!" summer yelled.

"you're in love with her?" erika asked.

"you are only 18 and she is 17." anthony said.

"she will be 18 next week." i snarled.

"you are so young." erika said.

"i don't care, i am in love with her." i said.

"why does it matter if they are young? they are both adults." summer backed me up.

"yeah, if they love each other , they can do whatever they want." tessa said.

erika rolled her eyes and anthony looked concerned for me.

tegans pov

i'm sitting in a cell with three other people and all i could think about was emilio and the rest of my friends. the one girl had tattoos all down her body and smelled like liquor. the other girl looked like she was scared shitless. the last girl looked like she was chillin.

"what you in for?" the tattoo lady asked.

"punched a bitch in a café." i said.

"what for?" the scared lady asked.

"she was telling me that i need to stay away from my boyfriend and i was not dealing with that shit." i said.

"what a bitch!" the tattoo lady yelled.

"i know right." i laughed.

"tell us about your boyfriend!" the chillin lady said.

"well he is so hot and such a gentleman. he's so kind and he makes my heart melt." i said.

"are you in love with him?" the tattoo lady said.

"i think so."

"how old you guys?" the scared lady asked.

"i'm 17 and he is 18."

"that's pretty young to be in love." the scared lady said.

"i think it is perfect time." the tattoo lady said.

"me too." the chillin lady said.

"what's all of your names?" i asked.

"morgan." the scared lady said.

"kelly." the tattoo lady said.

"taylor." the chillin lady said.

we kept talking and i learned a lot about the three ladies in the same cell as me. morgan killed her husband because he would not stop abusing her.

"do not let your boyfriend ever abuse you tegan." morgan said.

kelly was in a gang since the age of 12. she was caught selling drugs for the third time this year. her parents left her at the age of 10 so her older brother made her join his gang two years later.

"never join a gang and love your parents while you can." kelly said.

taylor said she was arrested for protesting. she was protesting for black lives matter. she went on about all of the shit that has happened to her since she is colored.

"always stand up for what you believe in." taylor said.

i feel bad for all of them, they seem like they have really fucked up lives and i have a good life that i do not even appreciate.

the girls kept talking but i was so tired that i started to drift off.

∗∗∗∗∗

authors note

836 words