chapter nine.

CHAPTER NINE,
tegan's pov.

i walked up to tessa's room and could not stop smiling. i looked down at my phone and saw so many people commenting stuff about me on emilio's post.

as i read the comments , i felt the tears building up. i can not let them get to me because i am happy with my life at the moment.

i laid down on the mattress on the floor of tessa's room and fell asleep instantly.

∞∞∞∞∞

i woke up and heard chance outside of tessa's bedroom door so i got up to see what he was doing. i opened the door to see him vlogging with the saddest face ever.

"what are you doing?" i whispered.

"anthony is leaving." he replied.

"what?" i whispered.

"we have been fighting a lot and he is downstairs with all of his shit."

"oh my fucking god!" i yelled.

anthony and jake looked up to see chance and i at the top of the stairs.

"shit." i said.

jake and anthony continued talking while chance and i stayed upstairs.

i walked back into tessa's room and told her and summer about what was going on.

"holy shit." summer gasped.

"let's not think about it." tessa said.

"tessa, can you help us make our youtube channel please?" i asked.

"i would love to!" she yelled.

tessa grabbed her computer and went onto youtube and signed us up. we made our header on picmonkey and took our profile picture.

our youtube channel was finally a thing and it is called "summer and tegan."

∞∞∞∞∞

"i have a video idea." jake rubbed his chin.

"what is your great idea?" i laughed.

"we read the comments from the video of you guys kissing." he pointed towards emilio and i.

i did not really want to do it because i knew there was gonna be a lot of hate towards me but i will do it anyway.

"okay." i said.

we walked into the living room and sat on the couch and got ready to film.

"hey what's up you guys! its jake!"

"i'm tegan." i waved into the camera.

"and i'm emilio."

"okay so today we thought it would a great idea to read the comments on my vlog with these two love birds kissing in the end. let's get started!" jake yelled.

jake pulled out his phone and he handed to me so i could read the first comment.

i scanned the comments for one to read.

"the first comment is 'tegan's a slut." i frowned.

i handed the phone back to jake and he gave it to emilio.

"the next comment is 'emilio deserves better.' actually i do not deserve better." emilio got pissed.

emilio handed me the phone and i found a lot more hate comments about me.

"oh this is a good one, 'she's so ugly and fat.' i laughed trying not to cry.

i knew i was going to start crying so i threw jakes phone onto the couch and ran outside.

emilio's pov

tegan read another awful comment about herself and i could tell she was crying. she got up and ran out the front door.

i looked back at the camera and started yelling, "tegan is the best thing that happened to me and i don't deserve better , she deserves better. she is so funny, kind and she's so beautiful so stop saying all of these things about her!"

jake looked over at me and clapped.

"you should listen to him! and subscribe to 'summer and tegan' and the 'martinez twins'. jake said.

i should probably go find tegan before she gets far from here. i hope she is okay.

∗∗∗∗∗

authors note

615 words