♥ How You Meet Them ♥

*Quick A/N: Re-Publishing just to fix Michael's part, seeing as I didn't like the whole 'homeless letting in' plot-line*

Michael Myers:
"Oh come on (Y/n), if you don't try and hook up with someone, you'll never get a boyfriend!" Annie exclaimed, walking out of school with you.

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend. I'm just trying to finish my studies, get a job and be able to support myself." You answered honestly, your sensible thinking causing her to groan.

"I can see why you scare boys off. Just like Laurie." Lynda joined in and rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I do not scare boys off!" Laurie protested in amusement as you all giggled.

"You two need to join the cheerleading team; I can hook you two up. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. I've got Bob, Annie's got Paul - you two need some hotties in your life." Lynda persisted lightly, making you suppress a sigh.

"I just don't see the appeal of having a boyfriend who just wants to get into my pants. I'm waiting for someone who likes my interests, and likes me for who I am." You dismissed her reply.

"What, a nerdy, quiet girl with no sense of fun? Let me guess, you're still a virgin." Annie poked fun at you and your cheeks reddened.

"Hey Annie, that wasn't funny. So what if (Y/n) has different opinions?" Laurie sided with you, holding her pile of books close to her chest.

"Laurie, she has a point. (Y/n) never tries, so it's no wonder no one approaches her. This isn't a fucking fairytale." Lynda snorted sarcastically, as she flicked her hair back.

"Can we just switch topic? Who cares about my love life? Worry about your own relationship for once - like Bob Simms, who only hooked up with you because he got dumped." You sassily retaliated; tired of her pestering.

"No, he hooked up with me because I'm a hot, attractive, party girl - with big tits and a nice ass. I'm sorry that you have none of those." Lynda was offended and bit back with force.

"Guys, c'mon-" Laurie tried to stop the argument, but you were too irritated - even stopping in the middle of the pavement. Now you'd just finished several difficult tests, along with looking for a job and quite frankly, you'd had enough of Lynda's bitchy persona.

"I am sooooo sick and tired of your I'm-So-Fucking-Great attitude! Get your big fucking nose out of my life and focus on your failing grades, you blonde bimbo bitch!" You exploded bitterly as you flounced off.

"(Y/n) come back!" Annie called, feeling a tad guilty.

"Yeah you'd better piss off, you fucking stiff!" Lynda yelled after you, even going as far as to throw her empty can of beer at you.

"Lynda!" Laurie gasped and bit her lip when it hit you.

"Oh real pleasant of you Lynda! This is probably why your parents divorced!" You bursted out savagely, kicking the can back in her direction.

You knew talking about the touchy divorce was a low strike, but at this point you were sweating hot, angry, and hurt by her childish responses. She gave you the middle finger and took off the other way, talking shit to Annie on her route home. Laurie hesitated but then came to your side, holding her books as she joined you.

"I'm sorry about Lynda and Annie. They...They really like boys. I don't know why they're so hot and bothered about it to be honest. But we've been friends for a long time, so I put up with it." She explains ruefully and you huffed.

"And I'm the weird transfer that no one likes, I know I know." You muttered, realising how different you were.

"Hey, I like you. You enjoy reading like I do and you're not a hormone-driven slut." Laurie tried cheering you up; her attempt calming you down slightly.