♥When They Crush On You♥

Longest part I've done yet, but I just want to say this book isn't dead! It takes ages to write this seeing as I make each part at least 2000+ words long. Plus I'm writing two other books and doing covers at the same time - enjoy nonetheless! -Cam😘xx

Michael Myers:
"Alright Michael, I'm off to school. I'll see you after-school, yeah?" The white-masked killer turned his head to look at his newly-found obsession; her beauty drawing him in just like usual.

She was wearing a lacy, cream-coloured crop top and a flimsy black skirt, decorated with white daisies. Black flats were on her feet and a brown backpack was on her back, a set of golden bangles lined neatly upon her wrist. She looked extremely cute and angelic; her (e/c) orbs lightly shining whilst she waited for some kind of silent reply. Michael gave a dazed nod, his dark eyes staring into hers with intensity.

"Have a cool day, 'kay? See ya!" She flashed a soft smile before hopping out onto the street, giving him a merry wave.

It baffled him how she could act so pleasant towards him - surely a normal person would've tried to escape by now. But she was just so...so natural around him. After the agreement, (Y/n) had just accepted her fate and calmly went about her business. He even threatened to kill her brother, yet she was acting like Michael and herself were friends.

It was quite touching to the quiet male. Nevertheless, he slipped out of her house and stealthily made his way to her school; seeing students trickle through the gates of Haddonfield High School. He spotted (Y/n) among the crowd of kids, chatting to a few girls and grinning. Michael simply stood there and stared - stalking being one of his most important interests. It made him happy to see his obsession happy.

He had memorised her timetable whilst she'd been sleeping; her first lesson was literature class, down in the English department. So he slowly walked towards that building, going over to the classroom she was in and hiding by the window. Michael was just out of sight - confident that he wouldn't get caught. All he wanted to do was to keep his eyes on (Y/n), was that such a hard thing to understand?

"Now it looks like Miss (L/n) was one of the top-scorers again this week. Quite a coincidence, considering her...background. Would you like to explain how your short studying times prove to be effective?" The teacher crossed her arms as she called (Y/n) out - a soft smirk spreading across her face.

"It's called working hard." (Y/n) muttered in embarrassment, her whole face red.

"I just find it a tiny bit hard to believe, honey. Your brother is...unemployed, is he not? So it must be hard to keep up with school and whatnot." The woman responded as she made her voice sickly-sweet, purposely messing with (Y/n).

"Just because you got dumped by her father doesn't mean you get to be such a bitch towards (Y/n)! This type of bullying can be reported, you know!" A girl next to Michael's obsession snapped - having enough of this woman's mean attitude.

"Detention for vulgar language and speaking out of turn, Miss Amber." The teacher retaliated tauntingly, pleased that she had the upper-hand.

"It's Rachel Amber." The girl gritted her teeth and flicked her head to the side, her blonde hair swishing behind her.

"Oh so the two of you want to be rebellious? Looks like Friday's test will be moved to today." The teacher's tone was triumphant - like she'd just won a battle.