♥They Confess/You Accept♥

Haha remember when I said my other part was the longest one so far? Get fucking trolled lmao, this is 15.5k words. Enjoy! -Cam 😘

[A/N** HUGE thanks to @itachiuchihaforever for helping me with Hannibal's Italian parts, everyone give her a huge round of applause!👏🏻❤️👏🏻❤️👏🏻❤️ Thanks bb💘]

Michael Myers:
Ah, Saturdays. Relaxing day, right? Well to some it might be. But for a girl who did the housework, her homework and her extra studying to get good grades, you'd argue otherwise. It's not like you wanted to do all these things - you'd much rather hang out with Michael or practise performing arts with your friends. Unfortunately that didn't happen. What did happen was being woken up by an annoying alarm clock with a ringing sound. Fan-freaking-tastic. You groaned tiredly and smacked it off, sitting up as you stifled a yawn.

Michael, of course, had no clue why you filled your Saturday with chores and studying, but supported your choices anyway. The killer was silently stalking you from the corner of the room, happy that you were now conscious and awake. He gave you a soft good-morning hug before letting you get dressed, pretending to turn around whilst you did so. But nothing stopped him from taking a peek and turning back again. Well your annoyed tone, blushing face and you throwing your pyjama top at him stopped him in his tracks. After shutting the door behind him, you actually got dressed this time.

"Peek again pervert, and I'll kick you out for the whole day next time. Understand?" You sternly spoke, opening the door and letting Michael back in.

The stalker was terribly amused by your het-up tone; silently chuckling whilst he nodded. "I mean honestly, you're lucky I don't punish you further." You sighed and brushed past - going downstairs to grab some breakfast.

You grabbed a granola bar and sat crosslegged on the sofa, reading a science book as your homework was to revise for an upcoming test. Michael - concerned about how hard you usually always worked - took the book away and shook his head; wanting you to take it easy today. You crumpled the wrapper and tried to take the book back, but the killer held it high above your head. This went on for a minute or two, you even standing up to stop his interference. Ugh, why was he doing this? Did he not want you to pass?! You didn't have time for this!

"Michael, stop it! Give me my textbook back!" You ordered in annoyance, repeatedly trying to reach for it.

He tossed the book into the furthest corner of the room and held your wrists, his condescending attitude really beginning to bug you. Why was he acting this way? What was his problem? You were about to ask, but Michael gently pushed you towards the sofa and forced you to lie down; his body on top of yours as he held you against the cushions. Pink washed over your cheeks like water whilst you grew embarrassed - confusion becoming your main emotion. His knees trapped your thighs, keeping you underneath him and making sure you couldn't fight him. You didn't want to, your masochism definitely taking control.

"W-What are you doing-?" You asked faintly, feeling incredibly shy at the intimate hold.

Michael didn't answer, his breathing becoming extremely ragged and wild. You on the other hand, still didn't understand - thinking that he was either just messing with you, or trying to distract you from studying. His hands let go of your wrists and one cradled your face, his fingers caressing your cheeks with the utmost care as he showed his affection towards you. What you didn't see was his other hand moving towards the underneath of your skirt, his touches on your inner leg only speeding your heartbeat up. Your bashful blush became brighter; the stalker's cheek caresses soothing you into a seduced state. Being held like this by your crush...it was really appreciated by you. Suddenly he snapped out of his lustful mindset - the killer leaning back and acting dazed.