♥Your First Date♥

Michael Myers:
You woke up cuddled into the stalker's chest; your hands gripping his dark-blue, boiler suit and your body snuggling closer to the slasher. "Good morning." You sleepily spoke, gazing up at him as you huddled nearer to the killer.

"How'd you sleep?" You murmured and sat up, stretching before stifling a yawn. "Good?"

Michael didn't answer, staying silent as usual whilst he sat up too. To tell the honest truth, the quiet male hadn't slept at all - he'd been too busy staring at your sleeping body the whole night, due to his overwhelming obsession with you. He pulled you into a loving hug and nuzzled into the back of your neck, wrapping his arms around your waist while the killer tightened his hold on you ever-so-slightly. Your cheeks flushed a faint, crimson colour as you wondered what to say or do; your heart-rate speeding up and your thoughts spiralling out of control. What to do, what to do...you didn't even know what to say.

"Did you...even sleep...?" You questioned, wondering whether or not he actually did.

A sigh slipped through your mouth when Michael shook his head softly, pushing the bottom of his mask up and pressing his lips against your skin. "Of course you didn't."

You pushed away from Michael a little bit - to face him - and looked into his dark chocolate pools, shaking your head this time. "You know you really shouldn't skip sleep like that," You said sensibly, "It's not healthy to stay up for that long. Promise me you'll sleep tonight?"

He gave you a gentle nod and cradled your cheeks with his rough palms, his fingers caressing the sides of your face as the slasher leant his masked face against yours to show the affection he had for you. A couple of minutes passed by before you lightheartedly moved back, sliding out of bed and walking towards your wardrobe. Hmm...what should you wear? You decided on a light-grey shirt, black jeans, grey pumps and a dark leather jacket - going for the casual, yet somewhat stylish look. Once you were finished getting dressed, you turned to face your boyfriend - wanting his opinion on what you were wearing.

"Thoughts?" You asked lightly, gesturing towards your body and shooting him a smile.

Michael dipped his head as he flashed you a thumbs-up, showing his approval while he grabbed his notepad and pen - obviously wanting to write something down. "Something on your mind?" You wondered curiously.

A couple minutes passed by before he showed you what he'd written, the slasher hoping you'd agree to his question and go along with his offer. ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ YOᑌ ᒪIKE TO GO Oᑎ ᗩ ᗪᗩTE ᗯITᕼ ᗰE? ♡ [A/N: "Would you like to go on a date with me? ♡"]

"A...A date? You actually want to?" Your eyes widened - not being able to believe it. "Like...for real?" You quizzed, tilting your head to the side slightly and growing happier.

After another nod from the male, you brightened up and engulfed him into a tender hug; feeling extremely excited. "Oh Michael, I would LOVE to!" You exclaimed as you broke away from the hug and clapped your hands together with enthusiasm.

"But where would you want to go? I mean...I'm open to any suggestions or ideas you have." You told the stalker happily, thrilled. "We could go for a walk in the park...go to the arcade...or watch loads and loads of movies..."

Michael wrote down another message - to respond to what you'd said. ᕼOᗯ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩ ᗰOᐯIE ᗪᗩTE? ♡ [A/N: "How about a movie date? ♡"]

"What like, going to the movies...?" You double-checked what he meant, liking the idea.

YEᗩᕼ, ᗯE ᗷOTᕼ ᒪIKE ᗰOᐯIEᔕ...ᖇIGᕼT? ♡ [A/N: "Yeah, we both like movies...right? ♡"]