Chapter Eleven

Roman's POV

I immediately turned around and left Logic's room as fast as possible.
What the hell.
How could he.
I thought Anxiety was better of a personality. I mean he's Anxiety but still, that's just mean.
How could he do that to Morality. I thought I knew him better.
I guess you never really know someone.

tears started running down my cheeks. I had to tell Morality but how could I.
I closed the door of my own bedroom and sat on the floor.
I couldn't believe this was happening. It couldn't be real.
I started thinking ways to tell Morality what happened, what is happening. I couldn't even imagine his face without my heart breaking.
My body filled with rage, I never thought I could feel this much anger.
My breath started to accelerate. If I'd have him here I'd probably punch him.

Suddenly I was in front of Thomas. Anxiety was there too.

"Oh God, Princey are you alright?" I looked at Thomas. "You are so red in the face." He finished to say.

I turned to see Anxiety who seemed a bit shaken. I closed my hands tight.
Anxiety looked back at me. He now seemed confused.
"How could you!?" I yelled at him. "You're such a.. such a.." I screamed in frustration. Not one of the words coming into my head could possibly describe how I felt about him right now.
I was so angry I didn't even noticed how close to him now I was.

"Roman what is going on?" I heard Thomas ask.

"Thomas you should leave." I replied coldly. I was ready to kill Anxiety.

"What? No!" He probably could see that I was about to actually punch Anxiety. Well Anxiety noticed too. He took a step back.

"What are you even talking about!?" He spat angrily.

"What am I talking about? Can you possibly be so cynical!?" I got closer to him and he pushed me.
I took him by the hoodie and pushed him against the wall as hard as I could.
"You should be ashamed and disgusted by yourself. Do everyone a favour and never come back inside."

I turned my back toward him, seeing his face only made me even more furious if possible. "Fuck you, Roman. I don't even know what you are talking about." He was shaking almost in the verge of tears. In a normal situation I'd have felt sorry for him but in that moment I thought he deserved that and much more.

"Yeah, right. I thought you cared about Morality. You are just a disgusting worm." I turned around sharply and yelled.
I saw his face going red. He pushed me again and I hold onto his hoodie making the both of us fall to the floor.

"You have no right to talk to me like that. Stay fucking away from me." I scoffed and shook my head.

"You had no right to do that to Patton. You shouldn't even talk."

"I did nothing!"

"I saw you!"

We kept screaming. I never thought I could say such mean things to anyone.
And then Anxiety punched me. And I punched him.
I could feel my lip burning and the metallic taste of blood on my mouth.

"Stop it! Both of you!" We heard Thomas scream. He was crying.
Anxiety got away from me. He was crying as well. Both of them were having panic attacks.

"I'm sorry Thomas. But he deserved it." I said standing on my feet. I wanted to help him but I couldn't calm myself down if I had Anxiety in front of me.
I just left. Left Anxiety deal with it.

---

It had been a couple of hours since my fight with Anxiety.
My lip hurt. It bled for a while but know it's just bloated.
I was doing slightly better. It was time to talk to Morality. Also I had to remember to go and check on Thomas. What I did was wrong and I knew it but I couldn't do any better.
I left my room and went over Morality's and knocked on his door.
A smiling Morality opened the door for me but his smile quickly disappeared when he saw my face.

"Roman what happened?" He looked concerned and let me in.

"It's not important." I said. "I need to tell you something."

"I'm not listening to you until you let me disinfect that wound." I sighed and nodded.
He went over to his bathroom and came back with some hydrogen peroxide and started cleaning the blood off my face. That's why my cheek was hurting so much.
When he finished he asked me again what did I do to get those injuries.

"I had a fight with Anxiety." I quietly replied. Being around him and admitting you punched someone was one of the hardest things to do. There's a reason if he is 'dad'.

"Why!?" His voice went at the highest tone.

"That's why I'm here. I need to tell you something.. bad, Morality." He didn't say a word just let me talk.
I took a deep breath and prepared myself to break his heart.

"I was walking over to Logic's room. I wanted to talk to him again, convince him to talk to you." I made a pause, remembering everything just made me angry again. "His door was opened and I saw Anxiety. I thought he talked to Logan first and I was happy he decided to help but then.." I closed my eyes. "Then they kissed."

Yes I'm a bad person.
(:Letmeknowwhatyouthink:)
Also 1k reads!! How?
Thank you so much for sticking around to read this story, I can't believe this actually got 1k!! I'm so happyyyy
Love y'all.