Chapter Seventeen

Logan's POV

It's been exactly seventeen minutes since I arrived to Morality's door, seventeen minutes that I've been trying to convince myself that what I feel is okay and that he feels the same way. Seventeen minutes during which I've been searching that sparkle of bravery inside me to knock on the door.

Without even realising it my hand was hitting the wooden door and a second later Patton was in front of me looking at me from behind his glasses.

"Oh, Logan. I wasn't expecting you, please come in!" He smiled, but it wasn't his smile, it was somehow forced.

"Uhm yes, Morality," he closed the door behind me and I walked through the big room. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something." I could see him become more nervous as the time passed.

"Sure thing, tell me everything." He smiled again sitting on his bed and inviting me to do the same. I did.

"Okay, so as you might know, oh well you know, I mean you think you know but I guess you could say... it isn't actually as you think it is b-but I mean, I see how you would think what you think if even Prince thought that and you know Prince he isn't really... what I'm trying to say is-"
He kept looking at me as if I was some mind of weirdo, it looked like he was concerned, I was too. I never lacked of words and yet being with him gave these feelings.
I sighed. "Morality Anxiety and I are not... together."

"I-uh, okay" He sighed probably still confused. I got nearer to him, just a few centimetres away and took a deep breath, unable to stop smiling because that's the effect his nearness had on ne.

"Patton I- I've never felt like this and I think I've made that clear enough already." He smiled a little biting his lip. "How I feel about you is something so great I never thought I could reach this kind of happiness, the kind of happiness you bring to my life. Every-time I look at you my heart jumps and I get this stupid smile that I love because you are the cause of it.
You know how terrified I am of my own feelings, how scared I am because this is something unknown for me and I know I'm probably talking too much but I can't find the right words." I sighed. "There are probably worlds and worlds of ways to explain... to tell you how I feel but right now I think there are no right words...  Patt I- I love you." I breathed out those last words whispering them so slowly and carefully and feeling my eyes fill with tears either of happiness or fear or maybe both.
I saw him smiling, that tender smile. The smile I loved.

"Honestly Logan, I think I couldn't live without you and if I have to wait months, even years to hear you say those wonderful words to me again then I'll wait. I love you too, so much."

I couldn't stop myself and I leaned  my head on his shoulders letting that one tear roll down my cheek.
He embraced me, taking in the smell of my hair. I could tell he was smiling.
Slowly I moved away from his arms, just enough to look at him right into his beautiful glittering eyes and smiling I whispered. "You won't have to wait for me to be ready to say I love you anymore, because now I know it's okay to feel this way."
His smile grow even bigger if possible. I felt helpless but in that very moment everything was possible, everything was reachable.
He started coming closer to my face, looking into my eyes, searching for approval; smiling I cut out the space between our lips, embracing him in a soft and slow kiss, enjoying every second of it.

"Wow." He laughed a little, after maybe a minute.

"I know." I answered giggling. "I just wish I'd have done this before and without involving Anx." I sighed.
Patton frowned.

"I should apologise to him, I was rude because I was hurting and I shouldn't have done that." He started getting up but I grabbed his hand and dragged him back to bed, back to me.

"Can't you do that later?" I smirked blushing a lot.

"Logan!" He laughed blushing as well. "I guess... I guess I can."
And with that being said he connected our lips again.

I DID IT.
I actually did it, it took me ages but here I am.
I hope you like it and I hope I'll be able to post before 2019.
Also wish me good luck, tomorrow school starts again and I'm not ready physically or psychologically.
Talk to you soon, loves.