Chapter Twelve

A.N: funny thing, I just published the first chapter of another story so if want to go check it out!

Thomas' POV

After Roman left Anxiety took my hand.
I could barely breathe and my vision was blurry. Seeing them fight was hard but them having all those strong emotions made it worst.
I was having a really bad panic attack.

I started feeling better as soon as Anxiety touched me. He lead me to the couch and made me sit.
It was slowly fading away. I didn't know he could do that. Why hasn't he done it before.
Then I noticed.
He was taking all of it.
Making my panic attack go away made his worst. I quickly let go his hand.

"Anxiety don't. You'll fee worst." He couldn't even talk. My breathing started to get normal again. "Come, lay back." He did as I said. I took his hand to let him know he wasn't alone.

He was crying his eyes out. He was shaking and I knew he was reliving what just happened with Princey.
I couldn't see him like that. I felt so bad.
I hugged him as tight as possible and he made himself little in my arms sobbing. He tried to get closer to me, it wasn't possible, we were almost one person.

"Shh, it's okay. I promise. You're okay." I said rubbing his back. I didn't know if he really did something bad or not but in that moment I couldn't care less.
I loved my "personalities" and seeing one of them like this made my heart break.
After about ten minutes of pure tears he started to calm down.

"Do you want some water?" I asked gently. He nodded. I was about to get up but he grabbed me.

"N-no. Please don't.. don't leave." He said and I nodded.

"I won't." I hugged him again and waited for his breath to get normal again.
It took a long time before he stopped crying.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" He shook his head no. I understood.

"Not right now." He then managed to say.

"I'm going to get that glass of water okay? You need it." I said and he nodded.

I went to the kitchen thinking what could have possibly had happened for Roman to react like that.
The only thing I knew is that it had to do with Morality. Maybe Anxiety said something to him? Maybe he hurt him? I don't know.
Anxiety wasn't a bad person, can I define him a person?

I went back near to Anxiety and gave him the glass of water. He took it and drank a bit.
"I didn't mean to, Thomas." He said after a while. I didn't say anything just let him talk. "In fact, I didn't do anything." A tear made his way down his face and I dried it.

"What happened, Anx?" I asked concerned, I didn't want to force him into telling me anything he wasn't comfortable with, but I wanted to help him and I couldn't do that if I didn't know what happened.

"Logan he.. he kissed me." I gasped. "And I'm guessing Roman saw but it's not like that! I didn't kiss him. I don't like him and he doesn't like me but Princey just accused me of doing something I didn't do. I get it, he saw what he saw but he just attacked me without even ask me what actually happened. I guess I'll always be the bad guy. No matter what."
He looked down. He was slightly shaking, now angrier instead of sad.
I believed him. If he said he did nothing than I believe him.

It took a good half an hour for him to start breathing normally, he wasn't okay, after an attack like that he wouldn't be for at least a day.
I was having trouble getting past mine that was not even half as hard as his.

He finally explained to me exactly what happened with Logan and he was right, he didn't do anything. If there's someone to blame then it's Logic for being so impulsive, even though he never is.
I was mad at Princey for reacting like that, he didn't have the right to attack him like if Anxiety was purposely trying to hurt Morality. He would never do that, I know it. Why doesn't Princey too?

Still rubbing Anxiety's back I tried to convince him it really wasn't his fault but he wouldn't listen, I knew in his mind he was still thinking that he screwed everything up.

I asked him to stay here instead of going to the loneliness of his room, I was afraid he could do something dangerous, I cared way too much about him to let that happen.
I let he take my bed for the night and stayed by his side until he fell asleep.

Ello! (Please read this is important for me thx)
It's been a while, sorry. I've been trying to write something down but nothing would come out as I wanted so... here it is.
Sorry, this chapter sucks, I know. I'll try to make it up.
Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time.