Tensions In the house

Of course it didn't stop there. Why would It? Jake just cooled off in the boys bedroom while Reese was fuming, Malcolm's presence didn't help with that though, they soon got into a fight but Jacob didn't intervene, he was too stressed out with everything in his head, trying to unravel if what he did was a mistake. Soon he would know, when he heard Malcolm's yells and Reese's he felt something odd. He couldn't describe what It was but It was expanding like he would explode from how big it was getting, but the explosion never came.

Jake: I must have been staring at the wall for like, 5 hours straight because I snapped out of it when mom got home she had to snap in front of my face times. "Jake, is everything alright. the boys say you haven't moved, is everything okay?" I smiled and chirped out "yep, I'm fine". I smelled dinner and asked, a bit quickly "ooh, is that dinner?" she smiled and said "yes but Jake-" I was already gone, I hated those awkward encounters I knew I would have, hopefully I was tolerable to everyone, probably minus the boy I backhanded that is. I sat at the table, I sat at the farthest seat from everyone and I was completely silent, I thought I saw a glare, a concerned face (make that 2) and someone confused, I couldn't tell who they all were but I knew who was giving the glare. I was silent until mom spoke up "okay boys what did you do to Jake?" No one spoke and she kept pressing. "Boys, I want you 2 to tell me right now, why is he so silent?" Reese spoke up "he hit me!". Mom was shocked and just stared at me "Jake is this true?!". I just mumbled "they wouldn't stop fighting, Reese hit me and it was just a reaction". It was silent and no one spoke for the rest of dinner. I quickly finished my plate and cleaned it, I left right then without a word. I just laid down on Malcolm's bed and just... Thought, mom asked to speak to me but I feigned sickness and just wanted to sleep. Once again I went to sleep and no one said a word, but in a way everything was said. I knew tomorrow was Monday and I would be starting school in 8th Grade, I would be there with Malcolm, mom said she would sync up our classes together so he could protect me. I was staring up at the ceiling for what seemed like forever. That was the case until I felt someone rub their fingers on my bicep and onto my shoulder. I felt myself get pulled into a hug, I couldn't move to stop it and I closed my eyes as I was getting pulled towards his face. I felt his arms get wrapped around my back as I got pulled closer. I couldn't resist not knowing who this was person was. So I opened it, and the explosion of feelings and thoughts all amounted to shock and confusion. I saw the nicest shade of blue eyes I had ever seen. I saw the eyes of my stepbrother Malcolm Wilkerson. I was so shocked, I couldn't move, but Malcolm sure could. Seconds later I felt his soft pink lips on mine, and I loved every single second of the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him closer. I was pulled on top of Malcolm and we separated I smiled and just put my head on his chest. My mind was going crazy thinking 'holy shit, I just made out with my hot genius stepbrother'. I smiled at that thought and fell asleep on his chest. Oh boy, what a mistake that turned out to be.