A Month Later, And Some New Feelings Along With It

Jake: Okay, as it turns out I ended up in what people at this school call The Krelboyne Class. In case you didn't know, that's not the best thing, not only is the attention going to be grading on my sanity, and I have a bully who hates my brother/crush, who is also a Krelboyne. But I was going to have to manage, like I always did. I sighed, I missed Caleb, he was my only true friend, the only person I could consider reliable. I was probably the most observant, in this family I picked up on certain tones and looks no one else could. One thing I was able to pick up on was Reese and how he began to act towards me, he was... Nicer. He didn't give me this "you better watch your back" look, he gave me this... Relaxing, genuine smile, now I didn't know Reese but I definitely knew this was far from normal, at least for him. I couldn't tell what it was, Reese recently was being nice to me. Reese defended me from bullies, he let me sleep in his bed when I had some nightmares, he gave me some of his food when I sometimes got less, he excluded me from all of the pain Malcolm got, it was real weird, but it kinda drew me in. At first I thought it was an act but one month later and I just can't be so sure anymore. I sighed, I still hadn't decided on how I felt with Malcolm, but Reese was another ball park entirely, especially given the fact I didn't know if he liked me like I liked Malcolm or not. Right now I was sitting between Malcolm and Reese both were trying to impress me with various things, they rarely fought in front of me, It was all just too much. I swear they couldn't be advertising themselves harder to me if they tried. This was going to drive me to the brink, I had a thing for both boys and I couldn't choose, why couldn't I just have both?