So What Do You See In Him?

Malcolm: I sighed as I had to relive that image over again "I saw you, I saw Lloyd, you two kissed". Jake looked down and said "oh" "what do you see in him?". That caught Jake off guard "what do you see in him? Why do you love him" "Malcolm-" "answer the question." He sighed and said "Lloyd is cute, smart, not competitive, not short sighted... That's it I think". I asked "I-I-I-" "only think of yourself? Yes, look Malcolm, I love you, I love Reese, and I love Lloyd, but... You NEVER make it easy for me, neither does Reese, so I chose the safest option". I was so mad "Jacob! You shouldn't choose someone because they're the easiest choice! You should choose someone because you love them!". He yelled "I do! He was the best option, we're both smart Malcolm, in or own ways we have subjects we're good in, mine is psychology, and I knew the outcome of choosing either one of you". "Because you don't love us and you'd just love to see us suffer?" His jaw dropped "Malcolm what in the hell is wrong with you?! You think that choice came easy?! Well I can tell you one thing for certain: That choice was a bomb I had been sitting on for a month! That was no easy decision, THIS is why I feared choosing Reese, because this is how I expected you to take it! Why can't you just let me make a choice on my own?! Don't you think I deserve that at least?". Before I could answer he left, no doubt angry, well nice one Malcolm, nice.

Jake: I stomped out of the room to see that Reese had just been listening the entire time, he was going to speak but I said "not. Now" and he just shut his mouth and I just left the house. I felt insulted, I was glad I didn't choose Malcolm, he just couldn't handle... Anything, I just sighed and I went to cool off, but when I heard smooching in the back yard my heart was pounding faster in my chest.

I went to the back where the sound originated. I rounded the corner to see Lloyd kissing some girl, they didn't see me and I just ran as they heard heard someone there. I ran back to the house, I went into the garage and just cried, and cried, and it wasn't until mom got off of work that someone found me, it was of course mom.