Lloyd and Malcolm

Malcolm: I saw Jake run off crying, I was furious, when Lloyd started yelling he was sorry I walked up to him and slammed him against the wall, demanding to know what he did. Lloyd told me everything, and I slammed my fist into his face again and again until I was yanked away by my classmates and I yelled "you broke his heart! You broke it!". I stormed off, I knew Jake wouldn't want to see me, so I left to cool off at the arcade. I was there until school ended, then I went home, I didn't see Jake at all, I walked into our room and something felt... Odd, so I scoured through the room before I stepped on a broken floor board. I lifted it up to find a journal, I saw that it read 'Jacobs Journal: STAY OUT!' so of course I didn't.

I skimmed through the early stuff, but then I saw some entries about Lloyd, and I read into it

Journal entry 12:

'I saw Lloyd smile, I felt my entire brain explode, he was so damn cute. He gave me flowers today, I don't even know why'.

#13

'Oh. My. God. Lloyd asked out on a date! I smiled so damn wide, and he kissed me, on the cheek! This is the best day of my life! ... But I feel bad about Malcolm and Reese, I love them all, I wish we could all be in a relationship, but none of them would like that'.

#14

'I woke up today, and I saw Malcolm with only a shirt and underwear on, I felt like I could faint, I had to grip onto the wall to stay up. I was so glad no one was using the bathr-'

I wasn't reading any more of that. I decided to see if he liked it when I was wearing certain stuff, and if that didn't work I'd beg for him to be with me, pathetic I know.

I flipped around and found a page labeled 'Pros and Cons, Malcolm'

'Pros:

cute

looks nice in jeans

sweet

somewhat understanding

Cons:

Short sighted

immature

egotistical

condescending'

Then there was Reese, surely he had to be worse off

'Reese, Pros and Cons'

'Pros:

sweet

generous

protective

hot

cute

sympathetic

GREAT listener

Cons:

Bully (I'm working with him on it)

anger prone (also working on it)

sometimes a bit over protective 

has trouble properly displaying care for me'

I was shocked, how the hell was Reese more suitable for a boyfriend than me. I wanted to know in dept detail about what he liked about me, even if I had to lock away my personality, I wanted him, and I would be damned if Reese got him.