4. First I love you

Jake Paul- Logan Paul said he wanted you to model for his new merch. You said why not because he is your boyfriends brother. Jake said that he would be at home doing a challenge. You went to the gym area place to shoot the photos. A bunch of people were there when you got there.

"Hey Logan," you said

"Heyyyyyy, thanks for coming" he said hugging you.

You were in the middle of someone taking a photo when all of a sudden Jake and his friends walked in on the photoshoot.

"Wooooooaaaahhh was it going on here, Logan?" Jake asked filming him. Before Logan can answer Jake notices you.

He grabs your arm and dragged you outside.

"What the hell Jake, what is your problem!" You scream.

"You can't hang out with my brother."

You scoff, "I thought i loved you but I guess your too jealous to realize that I don't like your brother."

You start to walk away when Jake hugs you from behind, "I love you too, please don't go," Jake says.

You turn around and kiss him on the lips. "I won't."

Kade Speiser- Kade was helping you with a school project for college. You guys were sat down on the couch editing it together. You were re-watching the final project and fell in love with the video.

"Thank you so much Kade, I love you so much," You tell him kissing his cheek.

He smiled. Then a few moments later looked to you.

"Wait, what did you say?" he asked.

"Thank you," you respond.

He started to change his position on the couch so that you were slowly leaning back onto it with him above you.

"You love me," He says.

"I do love you."

"I love you too," he says then kisses you passionately.

Tristan tales- You and Tristan like traveling together. This time you were in Australia for 2 weeks. One day you guys were on the beach inside a bungalow watching the sun set down on the horizon.

It was such a beautiful sight and you were so happy you were experiencing it with him. You snuggled into him a little harder and he returned the gesture. You turned to look at him, to realize that he was staring at you.

"What?" you ask him while turning your head a little to the side.

He leans in and captures you lips with his. His hand was on your hip and your hand was around his neck.

"What was that for?" You ask pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too," You respond kissing him once more.

Emilio Martinez - You were cooking for Emilio when he said that he wants you teach him how to cook. You knew this would be messy. You were trying to teach him how to make some pasta. He couldn't concentrate and was all over the place. He wrapped his arms around you as you were making the pasta sauce.

"Emiliooooooo," You whined. "I can't concentrate when you are being all lovey.

"Well, I love you so I can bother you," he responded.

"I love you too," you say turing around and going in for a kiss. Emilio turned his head so you missed his lips and started to point as the pasta.

"Oh no!" To turn around to see the pasta water overflowing.