14. What your parents think of him

Jake Paul- They think he is a little crazy but head over heels for you. He worked well with your younger siblings.

Kade speiser- Very nice and respectful towards you and your family. He pulled out your chair when you wanted to sit!

Tristan tales- Very funny and will fit into the family perfectly. He made everyone laugh.

Emilio Martinez - They think he is adorable and your perfect match. Especially when your hands were intertwined at dinner and everything.

Ivan Martinez - They think he is a sweetheart and they think that your too lovey dovey. He kept kissing your cheek. Your parents thought it was a little too much PDA.

Chance Sutton- They think that is a a great guy and that he is really nice. He had great manners. He was saying please and thank you and he charm won over your mom.

Anthony Trujillo- They think that he looks great with you. He bonded very well with everyone, especially your dad. They talked about sports all night.

AJ Mitchell- A great singer as well as a great guy. They don't see anything bad. He helped your mom in the kitchen. Your mom wants him back.

Alex Lange - They didn't think guys like him could exist. Handsome, nice, respectful and funny. He did and said all the right things.

Nick Crompton- They love his accent. They think that him not being from America is a good thing for you and they love that he has a good head on his shoulders.

Chad Tepper- A bit of a daredevil but they know that you will keep him grounded. But besides he is super nice too your family. He is great with the dog.

--------------------------------
Sorry this part was short. Be prepared because the next one will be long! Love the support! -e