9. He gets insecure about his looks

Pls read note at end.

Jake Paul- It was 95 degrees outside today. You and Jake were out eating and you see him wearing pants.

"Why are you wearing pants?? Aren't you hot??" You question him.

"No I'm fine," he responds quickly.

You brush it off and continue eating. Later that night he was going to bed and was wearing sweatpants. He never wears sweatpants.

"Jake you are wearing pants again, what's wrong?" You ask for the second time that day.

"You will think I'm silly." He tells you. You tell him that you won't think it's silly and that he should tell you so you can fix it.

"Are my legs to muscular?" He asks you.

You laugh and respond "that's what this is about, no there not, there perfect and I even think my legs get a little too muscular too but I'm not going to let them bother me," you tell him.

"Ok are you sure?"

"Yes," you say and sweetly kiss his lips sealing what you said was true.

Kade speiser- You and Kade were hanging around the team 10 house with everyone else. Points throughout the day he was being really lovey and tried to kiss you. He leaned in to kiss you on the lips and you turn your head. He lips hit your cheek and he pulls back.

"Ok what's wrong, are my lips not ok, you've been dodging them all day!" He asks concerned.

"No, no you have the wrong idea, I'm just not a big fan of PDA. And by the way, I think your lips are amazing." You tell him.

"Oh well in the case..." he says leaning in to kiss you.

"PDA Kade," you tell him stopping him.

"Your no fun."

Tristan tales- Tristan and you we're going to dinner. It was fancy so you were dressed up. He walked out wearing a hat.

"Hey you look great but why are you wearing a hat," you ask taking it off.

"Because," he says and takes it out of his hands.

"Tristan seriously, you can tell me anything," you say holding his hand.

"Ok fine, I feel like I don't look good without a hat." He tells you, looking down.

You pick his chin up and take off his hat. "I love you with and without a hat. You look handsome in both," you spoke while kissing his lips softly.

Emilio Martinez - Emilio walked out of the bedroom wearing jeans and a nice dress shirt.

"Emilio why are you so dressed up, you never wear that?" You ask.

"People were saying I was too much like Justin Bieber." He says leaning against the rail.

"You make it look good, if anything that is a complement." You tell him.

"Really?" He asks.

"Of course, I would never lie to you." You say giving him a hug.