12. Holidays

Jake Paul- It was the Fourth of July. He loved Fourth of July in Ohio and wanted you to experience it with him. After your flight he brought you to his childhood home. You got settled in his old room and went downstairs to the barbecue that was happening. Ohio was different than what you expected but glad your seeing it in this way. You grabbed a soda and sat on the outdoor couch next to Jake. You leaned into him as his family and you conversed.

Later that night after everyone was finished eating. You could see the bright light and sound of the fireworks in the sky. It was a wonderful time. Jake kept you close from the jealous eyes of his cousins through out the night.

Jake leaned over and whispered in your ear,"Its beautiful like you." You gave him a light shove of the shoulder because of his cheesyness. Then kissed his cheek. You went back to watching the fireworks.

Kade speiser- It was New Years Eve at 11:30. You remembered for a while ago that Kade always wanted to kiss someone on New Years, especially you. You thought that you insanely sweet. You searched the kitchen area at the friends house you were at. You walked into the living room to see him sitting on the couch. He spots you and gives you a big smile.

You made your way over to the couch and sat down next to him.

"Hey babe," he says greeting you while putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Hi, it is close to midnight, still want that New Years kiss?" You question.

"You remembered, and yah of course," he responds, smile growing wider.

You and Kade mingled with surrounding people for the next couple of minutes. He stood up and put out his hand. You grabbed it and followed him around the couch to a more private area. You could still see the tv and was excited there was 30 seconds left.

He puts his arms around you waist. "I love you so much," Kade told you.

"I love you too," you reply with 5,4,3,2,1, heard in the background. "happy New Years!"

"Happy new year," Kade whispered before capturing your lips with his. They were soft against yours as they moved together. You pulled away, not wanting it to go on for too long. He pulled you into his chest. This was the best New Years yet.

Tristan tales- It was your 2nd Valentines day with Tristan. You got him him tickets to his favorite band. You decided on no presents but the deal was too good to pass up. It was early morning and you wanted to give Tristan his present.

You sat in the bed rubbing his arm quickly to wake him up. His eyes blinked open.

"Oh good morning," he said while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. 

"Good morning, and happy Valentine's Day," you responded giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Here I got you something," you say while handing the gift to him.  "I thought that we said no presents," he told you un wrapping it.

"Omg y/n, no way, these must have been expensive," he said tackling you back into the bed in a hug.

"It was too good of a deal," you reply smiling.

"Thank you so much, how can I repay you?" He asks wanting to give you something in return.

"I know a way," you say as you pulled his neck so his lips were down against yours.