15. Weekends

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT PREFERENCES YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ pls!

Jake Paul- You two were back in Ohio for a trip home. It was late winter and it was your idea to go ice skating. You used to do figure skating so you were great. Jake has done it before but wasn't a pro. You guys were putting on your skates.

"They feel wierd," Jake spoke as you tied yours.

You look over at his skates. "There on the wrong foot!" You tell him laughing.

"They look really similar!" He tells you as he is switching the skates.

You hobble your way onto the ice. You step on and glide. Jake slowly gets on carefully. Once he is fully balanced he made his way over to you. He skates up next to you.

"I think I got this pretty well," he says grabbing your hand.

A few moments later a falls back on his butt. He legs flying into the air. Since your holding his hand, he brings you down with him. You fall next to him.

"Ugh jake seriously," you tell him laughing."I'm not holding your hand for rest of the session. I'm going to have a huge bruise on my butt!" You get up from the ice. You hold out your hand for Jake to grasp.

"I'll rub it for you," Jake responds.

You let go of his hand and falls back onto the ice.

"Stop being sooooo mean," he tells you.

"You deserved that one!" You banter.

Kade speiser- You herd the popping of popcorn in the microwave as you sat on the couch cuddled underneath the blanket. You herd the timer go off in the kitchen. Kade walks around the corner holding a steaming bowl of popcorn. It was a traditional movie night. He put the bowl in front of you.

"You look so cute right now in the blanket," Kade tells you getting side tracked. You giggled.

"Ok what movie would you like to watch?" Kade asks.

"I picked last time so now it's your turn". You respond. He grabbed the remote and sat down next to you. He put his arm around your shoulders as he picked an action movie. You didn't mind them so you cuddled closer into him. You could smell his cologne. It was the one you got him for his birthday. You two were cuddled together. The movie ended with Kade's head on your lap and popcorn scattered across the floor from trying to catch it in your mouth. Just a regular night.

Tristan tales- You were sleeping peacefully when you felt someone shake you. You opened your eyes to see your beautiful boyfriend Tristan.

"Oh good your awake. I was wondering if you could help me with my Instagram skit with the photos and everything." He asks.

You rubbed your eyes."Sure let me just get dressed." You respond.

"Love you so much," he tells you kissing your forehead.

You guys hopped into the car. It was about time traveling so you guys went to a wax museum and weird places around LA. You loved seeing Tristan get so creative and doing his thing.

Today was a lot of running around. When you got home you fell into the couch.

"Thank you so much for today, it turned out great," he tells you.