6. Mornings

Jake Paul- Mornings are always so hectic at the team 10 house. Some are sound asleep in the moring unless your Jake. He is always the one up and early. This means that he has a lot of time to think. You were fast asleep under the blue covers. You were dreaming when they got cut off.

You felt ice cold water fall on your sleeping body. You gasp and sit up on your elbows.

"Jakeeeeeee!" You mumble. "Hey it's your bed that you got wet. I also have to take a shower anyways so thanks for the help." You say.

Jake turns the camera towards him and pouts then turning it to you. "Your no fun."

"Do you want me to be mad?" You ask him.

"Maybe," he says smirking.

"Oh your going to get it," you say chasing him down the hall.

Kade speiser - You woke up earlier than Kade. You slowly opened your eyes to feel an arm draped across your stomach. You slid out of bed careful not to wake up Kade. You were only wearing his sweatshirt. Your feet were cold so you grabbed some socks. Downstairs you started to make some breakfast for the both of you (vegan friendly of course). You were almost done cooking and the smell of the food radiated throughout the house. Arms snaked around your waist bringing you out of your intense cooking.

Kade leaninged his chin on your head and swayed back and forth.

"Babe, this smells amazing, I love you so much." Kade spoke into your ear, bringing chills down your arms.

"I love you too." You say, leaning back into his hold, letting your body relax.

Tristan tales- You felt a slight nudge on your arm. You turned to the other side of the bed. You felt it a little harder. You woke up and turned back around to see Tristan leaning on his side.

"Can you help film for the begging of my vlog where I wake up?" He asks.

"Yah of course just give me a minute," you respond closing your eyes hoping to fall back asleep.

"Not on my watch," Tristan replies as his hands went to your sides and started tickling you.

"No, please stop," you say in between laughs.

"Only if you get up and help me. AND say I'm better than you."

"I will help you and you are SO much better than me!" He stoped tickling you. He had a huge smile on his face and you were out of breath. He leaned closer to you.

He gently put his lips to yours in a gentle kiss. Your hand went up to his neck to hold him there. He pulled away.

"Will you help me now?"

"Of course you dork," you reply getting out of bed.

Emilio Martinez - You like to sleep. Emilio likes to sleep. Mornings are usually slow. It was about 11:00 when Jake got home from Disney today. He also woke you up differently everyday. You liked not wearing too much clothing to sleep. Tonight you decided on a sports bra and spandex. Emilio enjoyed this time holding you until it's ruined.

All of a sudden a rush of cold air hits you, waking you from your slumber.

You open your eyes to see the covers on the floor and you surrounded by mouse traps.