7. He sees you wearing his clothes

Jake Paul- you decided to wear the Jake Paul merch hoodie today for the first time since you've started dating. You slipped on the black hoodie with the Jake Paul signature. He got back from breakfast to walk into the room to see you wearing the sweatshirt as you a putting on your shoes. He turned on his camera.

"Oooooooo, she's reppin the merch. Merch link in bio, always plug," Jake says showing you as you pose.

He put the camera down on the bed and walked over to you. He wrapped his arms around you. He breathed in the scent you put on the sweatshirt.

"You look so good wearing it. Why didn't I give you this too wear sooner?" He questioned. You chuckled at his comment. You leaned into kiss his lips then kissed his cheek instead. You walked out of the room.

"Hey! Where are you going??"

Kade speiser - It was really sunny outside and you left your sunglasses in your car at your house. You were with Kade and knows he has sunglasses. You took the really reflective circular ones. You put them on and went downstairs.

"Hey ready to go?" You ask him while getting a bottle of water. He was sitting in the counter on his phone then looked up.

"Yah, lets go," he says looking at you smirking.

"What?" You ask while he pulls you into him.

"My sunglasses."

"Oh do you want to wear them today?" You offer them back.

"No, no, wear them, you look hot," he tells you pecking your lips.

Tristan tales- Your hair looked really bad today. You were with Tristan and decided to wear one of hits hats. You put on the hat and walked downstairs.Tristan was cooking breakfast. You walked behind him and him gave him a hug.

"Hey babe," Tristan said to you.

"Hi," you reply going to sit at the table.

He turned around to give you the food and almost dropped it.

"Tristan, are you ok?" You ask him.

"You just look realllyyyy good wearing my hat, I wasn't expecting that," he tells you. "You should wear it more often."

"Im only wearing it because my hair was bad this morning," you sat while eating the eggs.

"Maybe we should mess it up more often so it's messy in the morning," he tells you wiggling his eyebrows.

You laughed a shoved his arm. "Maybe."

Emilio Martinez - It was laundry day for you. You decided to take a shirt from Emilio temporarily. You went with the camo tank top. It was a little big but you made it work.

You walked out of the bathroom to see Emilio sitting on the bed. He looks up and wolf whistles.

"Looking good, but could you wear a jacket?" Emilio asks.

"Why?"

"I can see your bra on the side, and only I'm allowed to see it." Emilio tells you. You looked to see only a little showing. You walked over too Emilio and ruffled his hair. "Nope still wearing it without a jacket."