02 | archie andrews

!Contains spoilers if you haven't finished the season!

it's a dark and snowy winter night in riverdale, you keep your eyes pealed as you walk along the now abandoned street. 'everything has changed' you thought to yourself as you admired the trees glistening in the moonlight. you would be lying if you said you weren't anxious. you have been waiting to here who killed the infamous jason blossom. you were cut from your thoughts when you heard a familiar voice call out to you.

"hey y/n!" archie yelled from across the street, motioning you to come over to him.

you immediately began to walk over to him, careful not to slip on the icy streets, "hey arch, what's up"

"you're not going to believe this" archie began to say, with a shaky, nervous tone.

"just tell me archie" you stated sounding nervous yourself.

"i know who killed jason blossom" he breathed out.

you stood there, frozen in shock, "h-how, what, who killed him?"

archie began telling the story of how jason's own father murdered him, then the incest between polly and jason and how the coopers and the blossoms are related, and how fp jones helped cover up the crime scene. but the only person who's knows the truth behind he reason for killing jason, was none other than clifford blossom himself.

you stood frozen yet again, unable to conjure up words to say, "wow" you said letting out a shaky breath.

"i know," archie said looking at the ground.

"so now we know who his cold blooded killer is" you said, then things started getting to your head, "what if he has another victim waiting to kill, what if jason wasn't the only person he's killed, we're all in danger archie, he could be watching is rig-"

then you felt a pair of warm lips connect with yours,along with two arms snake around your waist.

this bliss only lasted a couple seconds before archie pulled away, "y/n we will be fine sheriff keller is on his way to the blossoms house now, everything will be okay, i will be here for you, always "

you looked into his eyes that screamed with confidence, "thank you archie," you say planting a small, tender kiss on his cheek.

with that the two of you walked down the streets of riverdale hand in hand, talking about each other's lives, almost forgetting for a moment about jason, clifford, and the entire town.

but what they didn't know was while they were enjoying themselves, clifford blossom hanged himself inside his barn, taking his guilt, regrets, and secrets with him.

-
{ not requested }

Ha talk about a real Cliff hanger. I've wanted to make that joke since the episode.
Thanks sm for reading guys.
Also don't forget to vote and request either a gif and or regular imagine.

-
xo.emily