Day 2: 11:00am Cooking

Time: 11:00am
Location: Orphanage

🐾Shinya's POV🐾

After that horrible cafe experience, I was walking towards the orphanage. Of course, Guren was curious as to why I wasn't going home, but I just ignored him. My ignoring him led to him following me, and that, my friends, is how Guren followed me to the orphanage.

To be honest, I really didn't want him there with me as I visited the kids because Guren isn't so good with them. I've seen how he acts to his squad members, especially Yuu.

"Are you really going to follow me into the orphanage?" I turned and looked back at him.

"Yes, I'm quite curious about what you like to do in your free time." He replied.

"Why?" I sounded annoyed, and that's because I was annoyed. I'm supposed to be stalking him! Not the other way around! AND I'M NOT STALKING HIM! I'M JUST WATCHING HIM!!! YEAH! I'M WATCHING HIM!

"I just have this feeling... That we're going to be seeing a lot more of each other."

I instantly froze on the spot. Does he know? "Wh-What do you mean?" I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

He chuckled and smiled. "Well, we are friends."

"Wait... What?" I asked in surprise. "You consider me a friend?"

"Are we not friends?" He asked sounding a bit hurt.

"Well, after that sudden kiss... I don't know."

"Th... that was..." Guren rubbed the back of his head nervously. He looked a bit embarrassed. "N-Never mind." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "Just come on. If you insist on following me in, then prepare to deal with the most adorable kids in the universe." I said with a smug smirk. Guren paled a bit at the mention of children.

"D-Did you say kids?" Guren stuttered. He wasn't good with kids

"I did." I replied with a small smirk. "Can the strong Lieutenant Colonel not handle a couple of kids?" I could not help but tease the raven head in front of me."

"O-Of course I can handle a couple of kids. I-It's not like I hate them..." He stuttered out nervously.

"Hmmm... We'll see." I teased him and pulled him inside with me.

"BIG BROTHER SHINYA!!!" A bunch of squeals and shouts rang out, and I was doon surrounded by children.

"Hey guys. I missed you too. Now let me go so me and Guren can go cook you all some food."

"Ok!!" The instantly let me go, and I dragged Guren to the kitchen.

"We're cooking?" Guren asked.

"Yes. They need to eat." Shinya said.

"Do you come here to do this often...?" Guren asked him as he helped chop up some vegetables. We were making curry.

"Yes. It's fun. I get to play with the kids and then tuck them into bed." Shinya said. "What's not to love about that?"

"...." Guren was silent.

Guess he doesn't know what to say. I thought to myself. I didn't blame him though. He wasn't exactly the family type of guy.

"Do you... Wanna have kids...?" Guren asked me suddenly.

"Eh...?" His question had caught me so off guard that I had cut my finger. "Fuck." I said as I tried to stop the bleeding.

Guren was a lit quicker than me. He put my finger in his mouth and gently sucked on it.

My face turned really red. "Wh-What the hell, Guren...?" I stuttered again. Yet another thing to mentally curse about. Guren was making a complete mess of me.

Guren smiled and just sucked on my finger a little more. He soon removed my finger and then gently kissed the wound. "Your face is super red~" He teased.

"A-And your face is super stupid." I said and then went back to work.

Guren only laughed. "You didn't answer my question."

"Yes. Yes, I want kids." I said. "What about you...?" I asked him.

"Haven't really decided." Guren said. "But I guess we can have kids." Guren shrugged.

We...?

Did he just...

Say we...?