Day 2: 7:00pm Shower

Time: 7:01pm
Location: Shinya's house

🐾Shinya's POV🐾

I must have stood there for a long time after my ass had literally been smacked by the dangerous man in my house. I was stunned, to say the least. The thought of even getting in the shower with Guren was enough to make me want to run away as fast as I could.

Guren seemed to read my mind because he appeared in front of me and dragged me into the shower with him. "Come on Shinya. I don't bite." He said.

"I highly doubt that." I ended up saying out loud instead of in my head. Guren chuckled, but he didn't say anything in reply to what I had just said. Instead, he put shampoo on his hands and began to rub it into my wet hair. "I can wash my own hair." 

"I know, but you were taking too long," Guren said. "Besides, I wanna wash you."

"And I want to wash my own damn body." 

"Well too bad. I'm washing your body whether you like it or not." He said as he continued. He wasn't taking 'no' for an answer.

I groaned and just let him do what he wanted. I hated every second that his gruff hands ran over my body. He was so gentle as he touched me. It was as if I was a glass that he could break. It was weird. I wasn't as fragile as he was making my body out to be. I could handle a little roughness. I wasn't a little fairy princess. 

"Still upset that I'm washing you?"

"No, I'm upset that you're treating me like a fairy princess. I'm a fucking vampire hunter. Just like you!"

"You want me to be rough with you?" Guren asked and slammed me against the wall. My hands were above my head. "Cause I can be rough." He said.

"That is not at all what I meant," I said as I glared at him. 

"Then what did you mean?" Guren asked with raised eyebrow.

"I meant that you don't have to treat me like a little princess because..." I kneed him in the stomach, so he released me from his grip. "...I can take care of myself." I said and watched as he bent over holding his gut.

"...U... Understood." Guren said and coughed as I continued to wash the rest of my body and then get out.

"Bye," I said and left the restroom and walked to my room with a towel around my waist. I began to put my clothes on and got out some clothes for Guren as well.

I totally just...

Put Guren...

In his place...