Day 2: 7:30pm Temporary Badass

Time: 7:34pm
Location: Shinya's house

🐾Shinya's POV🐾

Words can not express how great it felt to stand up for myself. I never do it with my family, but Guren was an entirely different story. I had every right to be a dick to him, but it was actually my job to get closer to him right now. Pushing Guren away like I just did, was defying Kureto's orders.

I sighed and sat on my bed. My moment of standing up for myself was extremely shortlived. I didn't think I would ever become free in this lifetime. My family had me chained down under an ocean of water. It didn't if I screamed or yelled. Only bubbles would come to the surface. Nothing could save me from the hold they on me. In every sense of the word, I was a soulless pet to the Hiiragi family.

"Shinya!" Guren's voice screaming my name brought me back to reality. He was already dressed in the clothes that I laid out for him. "You ok? I've been talking to you for like 10 minutes without any response."

"I'm alright. I was just really lost in thought."

"I see that," Guren said. "It's pouring rain out. It doesn't seem like it's gonna stop anytime soon."

"Yeah," I said. "Looks like you're gonna have a rough time getting home."

"What? You're sending me home in this?"

"Yeah. With an umbrella of course."

"Are you insane? I'm gonna have to take another shower when I get home."

"Not my problem."

"Just let me stay here. Just for tonight."

"Why should I?" 

"Cause it's raining out. It's cold. You like me. We're friends?" Guren said and smiled with pleading eyes.

"Fine whatever. I don't care," I said. "But you're sleeping in the living room. No ifs, ands, or buts."

"Whatever you say," Guren said. "Thanks for not kicking me out of here."

"Whatever," I said

I am so...

going to...

regret this...