Day 2: 6:45pm Regret

Time: 6:47pm
Location: Shinya's house

🐾Shinya's POV🐾

I said yes to showering with Guren. At the same time. With Guren... At the same time... With Guren... TOGETHER WITH FUCKING GUREN!!!!

Calm yourself, Shinya. You can get yourself out of this. You can fix this. You don't have to get in the shower with him.

"Ummm... I didn't mean to say that... It was only a joke..." I said a bit nervously.

"No take backsies," Guren said.

"What are you, five?" I said and groaned. I apparently wasn't getting out of this one.

"Shut up. Stop being a baby. You're the one who agreed to shower with me." Guren said.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENTAL AGREEMENT!" I ended up yelling at him. This man could really tick me off.

"Well, get over it. You agreed. Now let's go shower." Guren said before he grabbed my arm and pulled me along to my bathroom. 

I have no clue how he knew where it was. I just knew I regretted everything that had come out of my mouth. My mouth had gotten me into this mess, and as much as I would like it to get me out of this mess, it couldn't. I would be forced into taking a shower with Guren. I only hoped I would get to remove my own clothes.

Guren made sure to close the bathroom door behind us once we entered. He didn't seem to waste a second before he started to strip right in front of me. I literally could not breathe. My breath was caught in my throat as I watched him strip down to nothing. It didn't help that the man had the audacity to make a comment about it. 

"You like what you see?" He said with quite a smug smirk.

"Nope. Not at all. Totally gross." I said.

"Oh really? Then you might want to close your mouth. If you keep your jaw dropped like that, then it might actually get stuck."

I quickly closed my mouth. I had seen his illegal size before at the cafe, but it still caught me off guard that it could even get that big. "Sh-Shut up," I said and began to remove my clothes. Yet again, when I went to remove my boxers, he was watching. He had his eyes glued to my crotch. 

I felt really uncomfortable and self-conscious about my size, so I turned away from him. I took off my boxers letting him get a nice view of my ass. I would've liked him to not gawk at my body, but he would find a way to do it.

I sighed before I felt a sudden slap on my ass. "Let's go Shinya," He said before he got into the shower. I wanted to beat the shit out of him. 

This man...

Is freaking...

DANGEROUS...