Chapter 519: Mixing Medicinal Liquid

Xiao Yan eyed a large wooden basin that was placed in front of him within a spacious and bright mountain cave. The wooden basin was filled with a transparent and clean water that allowed one to see its base. By the side of the wooden basin was a simple wooden shelf. Various kinds of medicinal ingredients were placed on it. At a glance, there was likely over ten different kinds of medicinal ingredients. Xiao Yan had spent a total of nearly three days in order to search for these medicinal ingredients.

"Hand the 'Core Quenching Body Milk' to me." Yao Lao extended his hand toward Xiao Yan and commanded him after he had checked that all the necessary medicinal ingredients had been gathered.

Xiao Yan hurriedly placed the thing into Yao Lao's hands when he heard this. The latter held that jade bottle which was completely filled with 'Core Quenching Body Milk.' He weighed it a little before opening the cap. A faint emerald fog drifted out immediately, before finally gathering around the opening of the bottle. It did not disappear for a long time.

Yao Lao inhaled a deep breath of this fog, only to sense a faint warm stream flowing into his spirit. He involuntarily praised, "It is indeed worthy of being a spiritual object that has gathered the strength of the land. It is actually this rich and pure. No wonder it possesses such a unique effect of washing and refining one's bones."

Yao Lao tilted the jade bottle slightly after letting out a praise. He carefully poured ten drops of the emerald-like liquid into the wooden basin. After these ten drops of emerald liquid left the bottle, the liquid in the bottle was reduced by nearly a quarter.

Following the ten drops of 'Core Quenching Body Milk' being dropped in, the clear water in the wooden basin immediately began to turn into a rich emerald-green color at a speed visible to the naked eye. Moreover, there was a faint fog that gradually seeped out from the surface of the water. This fog strangely did not disappear for a long time.

Xiao Yan curiously eyed the change of the liquid within the basin. He rubbed his head and asked in a surprised manner, "Don't tell me that I will also need to train in here this time around?"

"Yes." Yao Lao used his entire focus to eye the change in the color of the liquid. He carelessly said, "The energy of the 'Core Quenching Body Milk' is far too great. It is impossible for you to directly consume it orally with just your current strength. Hence, you can only adopt this method. Moreover, even this manner of using it must be used in conjunction with other medicinal plants in order to be able to gain the effect of washing and refining your bones. If you were to forcefully do this, forget about washing your bones, it is likely that your little life would be directly washed away first."

Xiao Yan smiled awkwardly. His body was not that weak, no?

"Hand over the 'Incense Grass.'" Yao Lao ignored Xiao Yan's quiet muttering. Under his observation, the color of the liquid turned extremely rich. After which, he faintly ordered Xiao Yan to do something.

Xiao Yan swiftly extended his hand to the wooden shelf after hearing this. He picked up a small incense-like red-colored grass before handing it over to Yao Lao.

Yao Lao waved his hand while holding this 'Incense Grass.' A cluster of thick white-colored flames formed in his palm. The thick white flames curled and rose up, much like a cluster of icy flames.

Yao Lao threw this grass into the flames. In merely an instant, the 'Incense Grass' swiftly wilted. Finally, it turned into a drop of red-colored liquid that was boiled by the 'Bone Chilling Flame.'

Yao Lao used the 'Bone Chilling Flame' to refine the red-colored liquid a couple of times. He flicked his finger and the red-colored liquid fell into the wooden basin.