Chapter 535: The Final Medicinal Ingredient

It was a long while before Xiao Yan, who was within a quiet secret room, finally recovered from the shocking news that Zi Yan had spat from her mouth. He rubbed his face with great strength and laughed bitterly. It was really unexpected that the first on the 'Strong Ranking', which was described by Lin Yan until it appeared that she was an immortal, was actually such a little girl. No, it should be said that it was a powerful Magical Beast with a human appearance.

"This little girl is also quite cute. I wonder why Lin Yan is so afraid of her. However, with her strength, she is really able to sit in the top position. Looking from her frightening strength, it is likely that even an elite Dou Wang would not dare to fight her head on." Xiao Yan muttered softly.

"Although this little girl's strength is so frightening that it is a little overboard, she appears to completely rely on her physical strength from the way she attacked earlier. She did not exert even the slightest energy." Yao Lao's voice suddenly sounded from within Xiao Yan's heart in a slow manner.

"Is Teacher able to see just what kind of Magical Beast Zi Yan is?" Xiao Yan inquired.

"I cannot tell... she has consumed the 'Body Transformation Grass'. Therefore, if she does not reveal her true form, an ordinary person would have difficulty identifying just what kind of Magical Beast she is." Yao Lao mused for a moment before saying, "However, from this intelligence of hers and the frightening strength that she displayed, I think that her original form should be a kind of extremely rare unique beast from the ancient times. After all, it is definitely impossible for an ordinary Magical Beast to train until the Dou Wang class without at least a hundred years if it are not be blessed with extremely good opportunity. Yet, after examining this little girl's aura, it did not appear like a Magical Beast that had trained for a hundred years. Hence, her original form should have quite an extraordinary origin."

"Oh..." Xiao Yan nodded slightly. Although Zi Yan's actual strength was very powerful, it appeared that her mind was just like a twelve to thirteen year old little human girl. Of course, this was excluding the indifferent aura that she would occasionally reveal.

Xiao Yan withdrew his curiosity for Zi Yan in his heart. He placed his entire focus back to the medicinal ingredients that had filled the area in front of him. Even he did not dare to say that he would succeed on the first try when refining this 'Dragon Strength Pill'. Therefore, when he had opened his mouth he asked for two sets of medicinal ingredients.

"Ah, refining this thing is really a toil on my mind. However, I can only go all out for that 'Asparagus Ice Fire Fruit'..." Xiao Yan let out a bitter laughter. He once again summoned a wisp of green flame and threw it into the medicinal cauldron. A moment later, his mind gradually agglomerated as he used his entire focus to begin the refinement once again...

The refinement of the 'Dragon Strength Pill' was nearly a hundred times more complicated and troublesome than refining the 'Hard Gold Pu' for Zi Yan earlier. It was fortunate that Xiao Yan's strength had already advanced to the Dou Ling class. Regardless of whether it was in terms of the degree of force of the Dou Qi, or his control of the flame, he possessed an extremely obvious improvement. Hence, the training this time around was much more relaxing compared to when he competed with Han Xian. However, this was merely relatively speaking. From the looks of the dense perspiration that repeatedly seeped out from his forehead, he needed to put in all his effort in order to be able to refine this 'Dragon Strength Pill'.

The green flame passed through the medicinal cauldron and was imprinted on the wall within the quiet room. It danced around, making threatening gestures as though it was a vicious beast. As the flame rose, the medicinal ingredients that were placed in front of Xiao Yan were also swiftly being reduced.