Chapter 524: Fierce Fighting

The black-robed, young man who had suddenly appeared caused the noisy fighting arena to descend into an extremely brief silence. Upon hearing the words that were emitted from his mouth, everyone immediately understood just who the person who had come was. Immediately, the members of 'Pan's Gate' erupted into a thunder-like cheer. The remaining audience also carried some excitement as they weighed Xiao Yan. Their gazes had some anticipation. Xiao Yan's alchemist skills were well known after his competition with Han Xian. However, having outstanding medicinal refining skills did not represent his fighting strength. In this place which was filled with violence, only the hardest fist could cause others to feel a deep respect in their hearts. All the other things like status were totally useless.

Therefore, upon Xiao Yan's appearance, everyone wanted to see whether this young man, who had outstanding pill refining skills, would have a fighting ability that was sufficient enough to cause others to view him seriously.

The instant when Xun Er was shaken back, she had sensed a familiar strength. The powerful golden light agglomerated on her hands gradually disappeared as she allowed that gentle force to send her out of the battle circle. Her pretty eyes studied the tall figure in the battleground. Only then did she quietly calm down her raised heart.

"Xiao Yan ge-ge, the time that remains belongs to you."

"Hei, Xiao Yan, you are finally willing to appear?" Bai Cheng shook his shoulders as his feet violently stepped on the ground before resolving that force. Finally, he raised his head and eyed the black-robed, young man, and involuntarily let out a cold laugh.

Xiao Yan glanced at him. As his hand rolled, the enormous Heavy Xuan Ruler appeared. His right hand tightly held the ruler's hilt and waved it viciously. Immediately, a powerful wind that carried a humming sound appeared in the arena: "Looks like Senio Bai Cheng really missed me. Unfortunately, Senior Bai Cheng is not a female. Otherwise, I would be extremely happy."

"Ha ha."

The people in the surrounding viewing gallery could not help but erupt with laughter when they heard Xiao Yan's joking voice.

The corner of Bai Cheng's eyes twitched as he coldly said, "A razor sharp tongue. This time around, I want to see just what excuse you will find to extract yourself and flee."

"There is no need to find any excuses. Wu Hao issued a challenge letter to you and I will accept it. I have waited for this day for a long time. Let's settle all the scores from the past." Xiao Yan let out a soft laugh. His heavy ruler landed heavily on the hard ground. The forceful weight caused some tiny crack lines to form on the ground. Finally, Xiao Yan raised his head and smiled as he replied to Bai Cheng.

"Ha ha, good. You got guts. However, since you are seeking to embarrass yourself today, don't blame me for using all my strength." A joy immediately surfaced on Bai Cheng's face. He laughed out loud when he saw that Xiao Yan did not try to flee this time around, and instead took the initiative to accept the fight.

"Senior Bai Cheng, you still say as much nonsense as you usually do." Xiao Yan laughed. His face may have appeared harmonious, but the words that he spat out caused Bai Cheng's face to become increasingly gloomy.

"Hopefully, this mouth of yours will not end up begging for mercy later." Bai Cheng finally ceased speaking after those dark and gloomy words. He held the dark-yellow long spear tightly in his hand. The body of the spear shook slightly and the rich yellow-colored Dou Qi surged out explosively from within his body. In an instant, it wrapped the body of the spear within it.

"Ground affinity Dou Qi huh..." Xiao Yan lifted his eyebrows when he saw the color of Bai Cheng's Dou Qi. Dou Qi of this affinity specialized in being sturdy and long lasting. Compared to people of the same level, the time which one could fight would be much longer. Moreover, this kind of Dou Qi focused on defense. When fighting with others, one could rely on the richness of one's long lasting Dou Qi to drag it out until the opponent would become too tired. When fighting with a person of this Dou Qi affinity, erupting a wild and violent strength within a short period of time to perform suppressing attacks was the most appropriate tactic.