Chapter 517: Reappearance of Queen Medusa

Xiao Yan flew down from the top of the mountain dome, and once again found himself beside the green rock. His gaze eyed the creamy-white liquid within the notch. Although this had already been diluted, its effect was still quite good. Even if it could not achieve the effect of washing and refining the bones, it also had quite a great refining effect on the body.

"You can also collect some of this. Perhaps, you might be able to use it when you refine pills in the future." Yao Lao's voice sounded above Xiao Yan's head.

Xiao Yan nodded when he heard this. He took out two jade bottles from within his storage ring and carefully filled them with the cream-colored 'Core Quenching Body Milk.' After filling the two jade bottles, there was nearly less than half of the cream liquid remaining in the notch.

Xiao Yan glanced at the remaining liquid. He mused for a while, but did not completely take it all away. Lin Xiu Ya and the others might well come and take this 'Core Quenching Body Milk' in the future. If they returned empty-handed after toiling for half a day, they would undoubtedly have some doubts about someone else taking the thing away. Moreover, only the few of them and himself knew that there was a unique treasure in this place. Although Xiao Yan was not afraid of their suspicions, this 'Core Quenching Body Milk' was ultimately something that Han Yue had discovered no matter how one put it. Xiao Yan had gained a great bargain for no reason. It would indeed be somewhat overboard for him to be greedy and take everything away.

Xiao Yan stored the two bottles of diluted 'Core Quenching Body Milk' into his storage ring as these thoughts circulated in his heart. After which, he no longer paused as he turned his body and swiftly flew along the path which he had taken. Since he had already familiarized himself with the path before, Xiao Yan had reduced quite a lot of time when he exited this time around. In merely less than twenty minutes, he exited the mountain cave.

With a flap of his wings, Xiao Yan flew toward the exit of the valley. His gaze eyed the area a distance away. He was still able to see the vaguely visible seven-colored glow and the thunder-like energy explosions within the dark night.

Xiao Yan only sighed in relief when he saw that the seven-colored glow was still bright. He swiftly flapped his wings and his body transformed into a black shadow which shuttled through the dark night without any noise. Some time later, his body paused as it appeared in the air above the mountain valley. His gaze glanced at the battleground outside, and he could not help but be a little speechless.

At this moment, the entrance to the valley had been damaged until it appeared completely different. The originally flat ground was covered by enormous craters while enormous rocks that fell from the mountain wall were spread all over the place. The forest on both sides were also wrecked; trees laid horizontally and even covered half of the path into the valley.

The 'Heaven Swallowing Python' was still curled up as it lingered in the air within this battleground. Seven-colored glows surged out of its body unceasingly. The powerful suppression caused all the Magical Beasts hidden in a five kilometer radius to shiver. Although the Qi of the 'Heaven Swallowing Python' was still powerful, one was still able to see some deep claw scars on the seven-colored snake's scales if one were to look carefully. Clearly, the former was not in an undefeatable position in its fight with the 'Snow Demon Sky Ape.'

Xiao Yan's gaze drifted down. When he eyed the 'Snow Demon Sky Ape' on the ground, a stunned look involuntarily flashed across Xiao Yan's face. At this moment, over half of the snow white fur on the beast was corroded by the snake's saliva with its strong acidic properties. Fresh blood flowed on its enormous head, causing the originally terrible looking head to appear even more savage. Scars from being struck by powerful energy could be seen everywhere on its body. Some fear and weariness appeared within those originally large, lantern-like bright-red eyes. Clearly, the 'Snow Demon Sky Ape,' which was already in a weakened state, had already completely lost its fighting spirit when faced with a strong opponent like the 'Heaven Swallowing Python'.