Chapter 526: Fighting Medicine (Drugs?)

The wind from the palm rubbed past the front of Bai Cheng. However, before Bai Cheng had the chance to rejoice within his heart, Xiao Yan's elbow suddenly smashed down violently. The sharp wind gathered around Xiao Yan's elbow, and the ear-piercing sound caused people to rub their ears since they were being shaken with pain.

Bai Cheng held the long spear tightly with his right hand and got it to make contact with the ground, stabilizing his body that was leaning back. His hand hurriedly charged forward before finally coming into heavy contact with Xiao Yan's elbow. Forceful ripples spread out and the faint 'ka cha' sound of bones cracking appeared.

Bai Cheng completely felt the powerful strength contained in Xiao Yan's elbow as his fist made contact with it. His expression immediately became pale. Under this powerful force, his body that was tilted back was forcefully smashed into the ground. Threads of crack lines began spreading from the spot where he fell.

Xiao Yan's face was indifferent. He did not pause for even a moment. Green-colored Dou Qi swiftly agglomerated as he immediately kicked at the head of Bai Cheng, who had fallen on the ground. From his stance, if his kick were to connect, Bai Cheng would at the very least become unconscious on the spot even given his strength.

Bai Cheng's entire body erupted in cold sweat as he faced the sharp wind that was kicked toward his face. At that moment, he could not be bothered about appearing awkward. His body rolled on the ground and narrowly dodged this attack from Xiao Yan.

Less than a minute had passed in the battleground since the heavy ruler had left Xiao Yan until the current miserable rolling of Bai Cheng. However, this situation which was completely different from everyone's expectations caused the people in the viewing gallery to be completely stunned. Those members of the 'White Gang' who were originally laughing in a mocking manner were just like ducks with their necks being squeezed. They now emitted a hoarse 'ah' sound from their throats, and were no longer laughing wildly like they did earlier.

Compared to the duck-like dry cries of the members of 'White Gang,' the side where the members of 'Pan's Gate' stood began to cheer loudly. Originally, they thought that Xiao Yan would completely descend into a disadvantage after losing his heavy ruler. It was really unexpected that he actually made a big comeback, beating Bai Cheng, who was supposed to have gained the upperhand, until he was rolling all over the ground. This unexpected situation caused the tensed faced members of 'Pan's Gate' to involuntarily let out waves of cheers. Some of those who were impulsive even returned the ridicule and laughing curses back to the members of 'White Gang,' who had been acting triumphant earlier, infuriating them until their faces turned green.

"Xiao Yan's closed range combat is quite strong. From the strength and speed which he attacked, it appears that he is even stronger than when he was wielding the black ruler earlier?" High above the Fighting Arena, Yan Hao involuntarily spoke in a somewhat surprised manner after seeing Xiao Yan erupt in an instant.

"He is not just a little stronger." Lin Xiuya knit his brows slightly. He could vaguely sense an even more powerful Qi after the heavy ruler left his hand. He thought a little in his heart before his gaze turned toward the Heavy Xuan Ruler, which had fallen outside of the battleground. He softly said, "I think that the problem should be on this ruler."

Yan Hao and the rest reacted upon hearing Lin Xiuya's reminder. Yan Hao recalled how Xiao Yan's strength soared after the heavy ruler left his hand, and immediately nodded his head after coming to a sudden understanding.

"This fellow is really unexpected in every way."

......

Bai Cheng took advantage of his position to leap to his feet after his body rolled miserably on the ground once. When he heard the laughter from the viewing gallery, his face involuntarily changed between green and white. A long while later, it once again returned to its gloomy look from before. His eyes were icy-cold as he eyed Xiao Yan and said in a dark manner, "Good fellow, you actually still have this move. I have really underestimated you."