Chapter 530: The Ranking on the 'Strong Ranking'

Xiao Yan was slumped in a chair in the spacious large hall as he listened to Xun Er tell him about the situation of 'Pan's Gate' after he had left. Occasionally, he would stretch his lazy waist and let out a big yawn. His lazy manner caused Xun Er to stop her speech and helplessly shake her head.

"How are Hu Jia's injuries?" Xiao Yan smiled and asked her a question. His spirits were slightly lifted when he saw Xun Er helplessly cease speaking.

"Her injuries are quite serious this time. However, with the medicinal pills that you have refined, it is only a matter of time before she can completely recover. Moreover, from the looks of the fluctuations in her breath, it appears that there are faint traces of her about to break through to a nine star Da Dou Shi." Xun Er smiled and replied.

Shock flashed across Xiao Yan's face when he heard this. He immediately nodded slightly. Hu Jia's and Wu Hao's training talent belonged to the very excellent category. If Xiao Yan had not supported himself with many elixirs, it was likely that he would not be able to surpass them this swiftly.

"Has the outside world become a little calmer these two days?" Xiao Yan suddenly smiled bitterly and asked as he lifted a teacup by his side to take a shallow sip.

Two full days had passed since he had defeated Bai Cheng in the Fighting Arena back then. Xiao Yan had basically stayed within the house without taking a step outside during these two days. One reason was because that battle had exhausted his spirit while the other was because he had defeated Bai Cheng and leaped into being an expert on the 'Strong Ranking'.

According to the rules, as long as there was someone who could defeat a person on the 'Strong Ranking' within the Inner Academy, the victor would be able to replace the loser's ranking on the 'Strong Ranking'. Bai Cheng was ranked thirty-four on the 'Strong Ranking' Now that Xiao Yan had defeated him, he had catapulted up and become an expert on the 'Strong Ranking', occupying this position.

Thirty-four. This result may not appear to be close to the front, but in this Inner Academy where talents were as numerous as the clouds, it was sufficient to show the excellence of possessing this position. On the 'Strong Ranking' one would undergo extremely tough fight each time one's ranking increased by one. Although it was extremely difficult to leap into becoming an expert on the 'Strong Ranking' the great treatment was enough to cause many people to have eyes red with envy. According to what Xiao Yan knew, this thirty-fourth rank on the 'Strong Ranking' of his would be able to obtain two hundred days of 'Fire Energy' from the Inner Academy each month. Although the current Xiao Yan did not lack 'Fire Energy' to squander freely due to the sale of medicinal pills, this was an extremely rich reward in the eyes of others.

As long as a person rose by a small rank on the 'Strong Ranking', the treatment that he received would be much richer. Therefore, there were people who began to appear in succession after Xiao Yan defeated Bai Cheng, who had occupied the thirty-fourth rank on the 'Strong Ranking'. Stacks of challenge letters were delivered to 'Pan's Gate' one after another. Although the strength that Xiao Yan had displayed in the Fighting Arena was extremely strong back then, his strength was merely that of a one star Dou Ling no matter how one put it. Therefore, many people subconsciously thought that it might not be too difficult to defeat Xiao Yan. After all, he did not have a second 'Dragon Strength Pill' to consume.

The reason Xiao Yan had not left the house was partly because the stacks of challenge letters had given him a headache. He gave the outside world the excuse of ceasing to fight because he was recuperating. This caused those people who wanted to borrow Xiao Yan as a pedal to raise their position to helplessly look on with despair. After all, the Inner Academy similarly had some rules. Those injured had the right to reject the challenge of others. Moreover, they would not have any burden.