Chapter 540: Medicine Emperor, Han Feng!

Two human figures were seated in a quiet room of a pavilion home within the deep regions of the Inner Academy. One of them was wearing a large black robe and had white hair. His old face was like a monk where it was difficult for a shred of emotion to ripple over it. The back of his hand rested by the window as he eyed the lush greenery outside. A long while later, he spoke in an indifferent voice, "Qin Xuan, what is the activity within the 'Blazing Sky Qi Refining Tower' recently?"

"First Elder, the 'Fallen Heart Flame' is becoming less and less calm. Currently, it will writhe out once every half a month. If the Elders had not joined hands to lay an energy mirror knot, it is likely that a great number of deaths and injuries would appear among the students training within the tower." A yellow-clothed old man who was a little hunched was bowing respectfully from behind as he replied.

"It is becoming sooner and sooner huh..." The old man who was addressed as the first Elder sighed gently. He muttered, "Back then, the Headmaster had established the Inner Academy in this place after he discovered the 'Fallen Heart Flame'. At that time, he had said that the repression and seal could only obtain a temporary effect. Instead, the more vicious the seal was, the even more terrifying the eruption in the future would be. From the looks of the trend of the 'Heavenly Flame' this time around, it is indeed extremely powerful. If we are not careful, it might well destroy the entire Inner Academy."

"What can we do?" Anxiety flashed across the face of the yellow-clothed old man as he asked softly, "Why don't we inform the Headmaster to return?"

"The headmaster is roaming around in places far away. He shows himself at times then quickly disappears. How can we inform him?" The First Elder shook his head. He waved his hand and spoke, "From today on, all the leave of the Elders are cancelled. All the Tower Guarding Elders must return to their post. Once anyone discovers that there is any unusual movement of the 'Fallen Heart Flame' everyone must join hands to seal it. We must not let it completely erupt. Otherwise, the aftermath will be too serious."

"Yes sir!"

"Additionally, prepare a backup plan. Expel all the students from the tower when the 'Fallen Heart Flame' becomes violent. Do not let any student enter!" The First Elder's face was calm and steady. Orders were being given one after another in an orderly fashion from his mouth, "Inform the Outer Academy and tell all the strong people within the academy to prepare to await for orders anytime. If the 'Fallen Heart Flame' were to suddenly erupt, the mirror seal that covers the space of the Inner Academy would shatter. At that time, those fellows from the 'Black-Corner' region would definitely sense the powerful fluctuations of the 'Fallen Heart Flame'. Chaos would arrive once they come to ascertain what it is."

"First Elder is worried about Medicine Emperor Han Feng from the 'Black-Corner Region' right?" The yellow-clothed old man was quiet for a moment before he suddenly spoke.

The glow in the First Elder's eyes flashed as he nodded slowly and said, "Han Feng is an alchemist. The attraction that the 'Heavenly Flame' poses to him is incomparable. Back then, he had faintly guessed about the existence of a 'Heavenly Flame' in the Inner Academy. However, he cannot be certain. It is due to this that he does not dare to have any rash actions. After all, our Jia Nan Academy is not something that just anyone can offend."

"This time around, the eruption of the 'Fallen Heart Flame' will be stronger than any other previous ones. When the seal is broken at that time, Han Feng, with his abnormally sharp Spiritual Perception, will definitely sense the fluctuations from the 'Heavenly Flame'. At that time... he will definitely go all out to snatch it!"

"We naturally need not be afraid of him if he is merely an ordinary elite Dou Huang, However... this fellow has another identity. He is a tier 6 alchemist. The excellence of his medicinal refining skills are something that even Old Huo from the alchemist department cannot compare with. Once he wants to snatch the 'Heavenly Flame', it is likely that he will use his connections... You should clearly understand just what kind of frightening ability to summon people a tier 6 alchemist has. Moreover... according to the intelligence that I have gathered, Han Yue appears to be also be in control of a kind of 'Heavenly Flame'..." The First Elder's face already carried a slight seriousness when he spoke his last few words.